Nurburgring 24h Glitch How-to Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter LFA
  • 5 comments
  • 4,995 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

LFA

[GTL]
Premium
Messages
196
Messages
DanZo337
 
"I've never actually done a full lap on this track" *Sigh*

And FYI you sound drunk
 
This glitch is no different than grinding. Doesn't make the game more fun.
 
"I've never actually done a full lap on this track" *Sigh*

And FYI you sound drunk

Was running on 0 hours of sleep lol, brain was lagging on me :( I have raced on it before, I meant to say not in the Redbull.

Agreed, this glitch is a bit more work to do, and it's only easily done for people who have an X2010 and a wheel. Don't think they'll be rushing a fix for it this time around since it isn't being abused as much as the SSR7 glitch.

NOTE: Tried boosting my friend in the FGT, the FGT wasn't able to go through the wall.
 
Villain
This again?

Reported.

Thanks! 👍

I hate so much this cheap stuff.. and OP use search button. we have full forums with this stuff already! :scared:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back