Nurburgring 24hr Endurance in 1-2 Hours. GLITCHING

Why would you waste your time cheating like this when you clearly don't even want to play the game? Seems a bit of a contradiction! "I don't want to waste my time playing gt5 but ill waste my time cheating on it to achieve err...nothing!" Clever stuff dudes

All they did for patch 1.09 was to send back any car that is out of the course. Yes you can still go out of the course, but you will just get teleported back in again. All out of track exploits for quick exp and cash should be completely fixed by PD. But you can still get out of courses.

I wouldn't call it a glitch. Cheating, yes. Also before you tell me to go away. You can't. I'm allowed to post here.

Yes, I can,

Go away. See how easy it was? It's because I'm allowed to post here.

But you know what? You don't have to post here, if you don't agree to glitch, or cheat, to keep you guys happy.

sig worthy

See the lol smiley? It needed to be funny.

I tried the Ssr7 glitch 1 time, but the spinning around made me nauseous.

My stats are actually legit 👍 , and that's why I probably still enjoy the game. Except for the Endurance races. Just too long. Or is my time too short?

But, again, If you don't want to glitch/cheat, nobody forces you, nothing changes to your gameplay, and there is no need to fill every thread about glitching with anti glitching propaganda.

Go away and let us be!

What's the point of this thread. The glitch is patched, or not?

Yes it has been patched, but if you read my first post I’m saying to do it before you update unless you want to actually do the race for 24hrs.

On another note... I myself love GT5 and have never glitched/cheated in any other GT previous. However, the other GT's never had a reward system as poor as GT5 nor did it have two 24hr races that you couldn't share with Bob and fast forward so that it takes 8 hours instead of 24.

I don't want to leave them out and I don't have time to sit and race for 6 hours, pause the game until the next day, race for another 6 hours and so on for 4 days in a row. So if it’s a WASTE of time to glitch for 1 and a half hours of actually driving the car underground, how much of a WASTE of time would it be to drive the full 24 hours? If people have the time to sit and race that way, good luck to them and congrats on your effort. I can’t, so get off my back about cheating. The game should not only be able to be completed by people with an abundance of time.

The thing that I find absolutely hilarious and does make me laugh out loud is that the way I play MY game upsets OTHER people. What’s worse, I cheat for 2 races or that people in the world need to take time out of there “busy” schedule to post and call people cheaters letting it affect them? Say no more.
This actually has given me an idea for a sig change.

But, again, If you don't want to glitch/cheat, nobody forces you, nothing changes to your gameplay, and there is no need to fill every thread about glitching with anti glitching propaganda.

Go away and let us be!

EXACTLY. They are just trolls, boosting up the post count. That in itself is kinda what they are against us for in the first place.

While I can't say whether cheating/glitching is wrong, or that you lot are any worse off than I am for doing it, what I can say is that searching the Open Lobby screen for good rooms is much easier now that half of them aren't 200 laps of Nurburgring. Carry on.

Yes, i would do it for the 24hr endurance races, too. Don't have the time or mood to do 24hr in one shot or want to run my PS3 for a week just to complete 1 race.

But you can't use the Nürburgring pre 1.08 glitch in a-Spec because you need to get pushed through the guardrail from a other car.

We only can sit it out & wait for the midgame save feature ... :ouch:

Yes, i would do it for the 24hr endurance races, too. Don't have the time or mood to do 24hr in one shot or want to run my PS3 for a week just to complete 1 race.

But you can't use the Nürburgring pre 1.08 glitch in a-Spec because you need to get pushed through the guardrail from a other car.

We only can sit it out & wait for the midgame save feature ... :ouch:

You can do the glitch in A spec with 1.08 and earlier. I'm 14 hours in and i got through the wall by myself. As the vid shows it can be done and i am doing it. Or did i miss something you said? lol

You can do the glitch in A spec with 1.08 and earlier. I'm 14 hours in and i got through the wall by myself. As the vid shows it can be done and i am doing it. Or did i miss something you said? lol

The video is blocked here. Again one. :banghead:

I've tried it some weeks ago in a-Spec without luck, saw the youtube clips like this one:

So i thought i can forget it for a-Spec. Dam, already updated to 1.09. :boggled:

See the lol smiley? It needed to be funny.

I tried the Ssr7 glitch 1 time, but the spinning around made me nauseous.

My stats are actually legit 👍 , and that's why I probably still enjoy the game. Except for the Endurance races. Just too long. Or is my time too short?

Go away and let us be!

Sorry, I take exception.
(Not just to this particular post, but the thread as a whole...)

It's plain rude to post a public thread in a public online forum, and tell those you anticipate will disagree they can't say anything. (It's also a bit foolish to expect folks who disagree to not say anything after being baited like that.)

It's rather hypocritical to chastise someone over "propaganda" after making a "propaganda-esque" statement like "only I didn't cheat, I glitched".

(Notice how I haven't discussed the specific topic. Why? It's irrelevant to the post.)

Peace...

Last edited:
Sorry, I take exception.
(Not just to this particular post, but the thread as a whole...)

It's plain rude to post a public thread in a public online forum, and tell those you anticipate will disagree they can't say anything. (It's also a bit foolish to expect folks who disagree to not say anything after being baited like that.)

Plain rude??? Isn't coming into a thread about a specific theme that is titled as such to voice your opinions and slam people for their way of doing something more rude? Considering it is OFF TOPIC and doesn't in anyway contribute to the thread title?
I created this topic for people who wish to do the 24hr enduro as quickly as possible, or should I say with as little time at the controls as possible. So haters shouldn’t comment about the rights and wrongs of it as it is OFF TOPIC and has nothing to do with the thread. Even arguing about the moral issues and all that crap is not what the thread was created for. So… LEAVE IT OUT.
I don’t go into the B-spec threads talking about my favorite car when the thread is about your Bob or whatever. That’s just as bad as jumping on someone who does something that YOU/THEM don’t agree with which is OFF TOPIC to the thread.
If the thread title and my first post was, “Discus if glitching/cheating is moral” or “What do you think about glitching?”, then by all means have your say. But it's not so all the haters coming in with there crap is OFF TOPIC. I have a right to ask/tell people to leave their crap at the door just like anyone does as it's not about the thread. It's about their views and OFF TOPIC.

It's rather hypocritical to chastise someone over "propaganda" after making a "propaganda-esque" statement like "only I didn't cheat, I glitched".

A statement made in regards to another person voicing their opinion on glitching an not made in regard to the thread title. Again... OFF TOPIC. Which is why i asked/told the people for the glitch not to argue with brick walls.

(Notice how I haven't discussed the specific topic. Why? It's irrelevant to the post.)

Peace...

OFF TOPIC.

First, I never slammed "glitching".

Did I slam what appear to be hypocritical tactics used to avoid confrontation and disturbance in a public forum? I sure as heck did!

I can totally get why you wouldn't want an endless stream of pointless dribble that takes away from the intent of your thread. I know what it's like to not be listened to.

If you can't see that you're "in the wrong" for displaying what could easily be perceived as a superiority complex by inappropriately declaring anti-glitching posts can't be posted on a public forum site is just as "in the wrong" as those that would detract from your thread with posting about how glitching is cheating and cheating is bad, then...

(Well, you're likely going to anyway, so go ahead and tell me to go away if you want now...)

P.S. I'll hopefully forget about it, but you might want to consider a signature change, before it offends the wrong person. Just saying...

Last edited:
Why call it glitching when you know its cheating?
All this time spent to find holes in the game. Why not just take a hammer to the PS3 and put a hole in it?
People seem to love sapping the fun out of this game.
I wouldn't call it a glitch. Cheating, yes. Also before you tell me to go away. You can't. I'm allowed to post here.
Why would you waste your time cheating like this when you clearly don't even want to play the game? Seems a bit of a contradiction! "I don't want to waste my time playing gt5 but ill waste my time cheating on it to achieve err...nothing!" Clever stuff dudes
Watch out: Self-Rightousness is afoot!
Grow up, people, seriously. This isn't even an online glitch, so you can't even use the tangential "but, the online list is cluttered" load of bull that is typically used to butt into threads to basically insult everyone taking part in them.
There are plenty of other threads already where you can (and do) pull the typical "It's my business how you play the game" crap, so try not to derail every single one if at all possible.

Not that I'm saying you are wrong, but off the top of my head I can think of at least three threads whose entire point of existence was "Why glitching/duping is bad and why you aren't allowed to say otherwise."

Last edited:
First, I never slammed "glitching".
No you didn’t, I should have made it clear that I was talking about the ones that did. My bad.

I can totally get why you wouldn't want an endless stream of pointless dribble that takes away from the intent of your thread. I know what it's like to not be listened to.

If you can't see that you're "in the wrong" for displaying what could easily be perceived as a superiority complex by inappropriately declaring anti-glitching posts can't be posted on a public forum site is just as "in the wrong" as those that would detract from your thread with posting about how glitching is cheating and cheating is bad, then...

These two paragraphs are an oxymoron. You state that you understand why I don’t want the dribble backed up by your statement that I have a superiority complex and that I should see that I’m in the wrong by declaring anti-glitching crap which is off topic to the thread as you yourself have pointed out.
So I’m wrong for asking people not to post crap and stay on topic because it’s a public forum? I don’t get you in the slightest. It’s not about if cheating is bad or not. It’s about the fact that it bothers others and they feel the need to voice their opinion about it in this thread which is off topic.
I guess asking for something not to happen is a superiority complex. LMAO.

(Well, you're likely going to anyway, so go ahead and tell me to go away if you want now...)

Oh no... i kinda get your point and you have rights to say whatever you want in this public forum. But i guess i don't. Well... if i do say it, i have a superiority complex.

P.S. I'll hopefully forget about it, but you might want to consider a signature change, before it offends the wrong person. Just saying...

Aren't we all just saying? It will only offend those that feel they are right and just with what they do and everyone else is wrong. Even if it has no impact on them. You can't help but to draw out those type of people, well, they can't help but to voice their own opinion drawing themselves out.

Last edited:
Suggestion.💡💡

Have a sub forum for glitch exploits that takes them away from the main forum.

I have a small problem with OP in that he used the fastest car in the game to take a shortcut!:nervous::nervous::nervous: Hey I cheated faster :sly::sly:
Mate do it in a slower car. 💡💡

I have a problem with PD making you get to level 40 before we can do this race which would give you enough points to get to level 40.👎👎
PD change it to level 39 entry.

Best excuse for Glitching. My PS3 wont last 24 hours.

Sitting on the fence gives you splinters up the .......

FIRSTLY: For the non glitcher's that don’t like glitching, don’t even bother posting your crap here. As the title says, it’s about glitching.
SECONDLY: For the glitcher's, if crap starts in this thread, DO NOT reply. It’s not worth it and you can’t argue with a brick wall and get results.

Unfortunately, while the intent may essentially the same, this doesn't say "I respectfully request ON-TOPIC contributions to this thread only, please."
I read this as "If you've got a problem with glitching, go 🤬 off - you're not welcome to post. / Ignore any 🤬 cry-babies whiners that still feel they have to 🤬 complain."

This the crux of what I have issue with in regards to this thread.
(Not the subject being discussed, just the way the discussion was set-up...)

I'm not saying you have a superiority complex.
I don't know you and wouldn't assume anything like that, as I can only hope others would show me the same common courtesy.
I did say there's a possible perception of a superiority complex.
That's all.
Telling people of an opposing point of view from yours that their comments would be crap?
It's not that big a leap to infer that you're also saying that the opposing point of view itself is crap.
From there, it's another short leap to infer that you indicating you think you're better because your point of view isn't crap.

Lastly, with your signature, all I'm saying is that the wrong person is going to read it at some point and get 🤬 mad when they shouldn't because they drew from it that you're calling them a fool.

I thank you for the opportunity to discuss this off-topic element of your post - in a respectful and mindful manner. Unfortunately, it's rather difficult to express oneself at times with mere text. The reader's interpretation of the text can easily get in the way of the message the writer is trying to convey, and I apologize if any of my text led to an unintended interpretation of my message.

Peace...

I read this as "If you've got a problem with glitching, go 🤬 off - you're not welcome to post. / Ignore any 🤬 cry-babies whiners that still feel they have to 🤬 complain."

👍

Nothing more, nothing less. Go away. Find and other thread to whine. You where asked nicely.

Funny how people with high post count, or even better with paid memberships, often thinks they are better than other people. :D

Cracks me up every single time. 👍

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

👍

Nothing more, nothing less. Go away. Find and other thread to whine. You where asked nicely.

Where I come from, when I read something and I'm left with an interpretation that says "if you've got a problem with glitching, go 🤬 off - you're not welcome to post", it's not "nice" that I get as the intent behind that message. Wait, is that too much whine for you?

You, kind fellow forum member, are welcome to freely post in this public online forum. However, you are in no position to demand I "go away".
Actually, doing such is prime motivation for me to do the exact opposite.
(Oh, and top-notch job as far "ignoring any 🤬 cry-babies whiners that still feel they have to 🤬 complain...)

Please go back and read my posts again. You'll find that the spirit of your post is why I posted in this thread in the first place.

I never commented about, or could even care to comment about, the subject matter. I freely posted in this public online forum (the same as you) to comment about the issue I had with the delivery of the subject - nothing more, nothing less.

I've said all I have to say in regards to my issue. I believe I've expressed my point as fairly and thoroughly as possible to those reasonable enough to listen, and will only be ignored by those that will choose to disregard watever I will say. There's simply not enough whine to go along with such cheese.

I must thank you, though, for supporting the perception of a possible superiority complex with your fair, reasonable, respectful, minfdul, and eloquent request.

Good day.
I'll "go away" now - of my choice, not per your demand.

Peace...

Last edited:
I have a friend who gets x amount of laps ahead in endurance races then parks across the pit lane... the AI cars queue and that's that... he comes home from work plays for a few more hours still in the lead.

I look at him with distain but on a 24hr race it’s not a bad "cheat" for those that can live with themselves after.

Back