Nurburgring 24hr Online Race by wurks.ca

• Thread starter KurtKrDu
  • 403 comments
If there's another one I'd seriously consider doing it. The amount of work you guys put into this is amazing. Oh those plaques look great to.

Me too! I really wanted to take part in this in the first place but spots were taken up so quickly. For a long time I've been wanting to do some sort of long enduro with friends and it being online against real teams would make it triple as exciting as running the A-spec events.

Hi all!

I study the last year on high-school now and thereby I need to do an big project about something the whole last year. I've chosen, together with my team-mates, to work with video games and how that effects people in many different ways.

One thing we'll do is an endurance test, we play video games 24 hours in a row and I thought about maybe I could do a 24h online race at Nurburgring 24h. I've searched for4 drivers now in 2 weeks but no one has so far said "yes, I want to do it". But now I found you! :D

BUT, I don't know if the date suits me, as the project must be handed-in just a few weeks after the 24h race as you've planned in february 25-26. I'll tell you asap.

I'll be back, maybe I can join the 4h race, need to read through the first post so I know all information and, of course, the date :)

This thread is complete for the 2012 event. See a couple posts above on how to get info on the 2013 event. Also see the post about the 4hr event as it is a preparatory event for the 24hr.

Gillard17
Dissapointed I didn't get a email back!!!
Thanks for that.

To clarify what this thread is: This was the event thread for the event that took place in Feb of 2012. For registration to the next event in Feb of 2013, see wurks.ca.

Well this is well organized. I'm impressed. Alas, I won't be participating, as I have no local racer friends to form a team with.

We are 8 laps in and running 2nd, very happy so far. All teams driving very well and it's very tight, definitely exciting :)

30 odd laps in and there's only seconds in it, we currently 2nd behind dem pesky Swedes :-D

Back