• Thread starter PTLobo2
  • 201 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
Drex125
ScoobyMcPancake
Practice room up for the next hour or so: 0475-4288-9498-7468-2948

It's closed now.

Managed to do a 4:00.5, so hopefully I can run between the 4:00 and 4:01s fairly consistently.

Last edited:

Redneckchef

Premium
New Zealand
New Plymouth
Okay, like to update my entry.
GTP name -redneckchef
PSN - phreelickz
Car LMP1 TS050
Le Mans race only
Car number 62
6053480096196494876_11.jpg

Redneckchef

Premium
New Zealand
New Plymouth
Despite my terminally lazy nature I have done a few practice laps, and will push on a bit later today to see about pit entry practice.

HOWEVER. I will be getting up early and trying to pump myself full of coffee for the race before qualifying. So I might not be at full alert for the first lap or so of qualifying. If I'm feeling wrong I will be pulling aside to let people by, even the Gr3 cars. Dont worry, it isnt anything you've done and I'll get up to speed. Just will take a few laps to fully tune in.

Looking forward to it and see you all there. Anyone interested in setting up a chat for it?

Sweden
Stockholm
Man... It's expensive driving a V8. The Vette drinks 15% fuel per lap when running full tilt. With short-shifting and fiddling with the mapping I'm sure there's a lot to be saved but at what cost in laptimes?

Australia
Sydney
Raptor_Race_13
Will be there. Just need a couple of hours sleep after trying and mostly failing to recover my SR at Tokyo tonight for tomorrow evenings Manufacturers Cup race. Might have to actually do a couple of those races tomorrow to get back to SR S.

Portugal
Portugal
Im messing up this terribly, but i accidently improved my own car power level to level 2. Does it give me an advantage? Do i need a new car?

France
France
spiner-kopin
Im messing up this terribly, but i accidently improved my own car power level to level 2. Does it give me an advantage? Do i need a new car?
No, if you keep your power at 100% it should be good

The only thing upgrading allows you is to have more choices if you want to buff or nerf your car

Scotland
Scotland
Sunshineonleith

Don't think so.

As long as you are on the correct percentage it should be fine.