Nurburgring 911 RSR no TCS RS tires

  • Thread starter Thread starter quadramus
  • 9 comments
  • 1,379 views
Messages
67
United Kingdom
uk
Messages
Quadramus_
been off for around 4 months or so, it was nice to blast around the ring with no aids except abs and on RS tires loved it.

the time is 6m 7sec

 
hello, I love RSR and Schleife ....... this is a great challenge .....
to calibrate me, it would be interesting to know the setup of the car and to know with which steering wheel you drive ...... I have a T300RS and for now, with my settings, I am at 16 ". ....:bowdown: :lol:
I do not speak English, it's a Google translation ... excuse aproximations if there is .....:cheers:
 
Looks like he's using full power and lightest weight and trying to make out like he has BOP on.
 
maximum power and minimum weight, of course, but what makes the performance is the road holding .... and handling is the suspension, negative camber angle, toe angle, LSD etc. .. maybe, these settings will not suit me, but I am very curious to know them .....
for the "circuit experience", I went from CT2 to CT0 to win a few tenths ...... I can certainly win again, but I wonder what may be the secret of those who have seen it classified in the top 10 and who are 4-5 seconds in front of me ...... me who am already at the limit of what tires can give me ....... how do they do and what material do they use ?? ... personnellemnet, if I was able to do such a good time, I would give my setup, the image of Praiano and many others ...... to months that it is not a secret of 'state.......:lol: :gtpflag:
 
JayRS200 at no point did I point towards BOP this was a fun lap in the 911 RSR with full power, and weight reduction and abs using RS tires and no other aids....plain and simple, nothing more and nothing less, if you want to pick holes then knock yourself out, I enjoyed doing this lap and thought I would share it, I do have a 6.03 in the 911 RSR with RSS tires but that was a while ago and it is not always about the time it is the fun you have doing them and I had a lot of fun doing this one, either way I hope some enjoy the video.
 
of course we apreciated the video :bowdown:, and that's why I would like to know more ........ it's a shame not to answer questions about the steering wheel and settings ..... .... so it's a state secret ...🤬..... ok ...:confused:
 
in fact, the guy posts us his video and says: "look how fast I am with my RSR ...."
we ask him questions: no one any more ...... it's about navel-gazing .....
what is the problem of not helping others to progress ........
he's afraid we'll make 6'02 ".. ??
 
Oh boy, only just seen this....WOW!,
samsaoule …..I never said look how fast I am, as for your navel-gazing stand up and your issue should be sorted, when it comes to helping others I am at 22 people who have had my settings since posting my video, so helping others is not an issue at all.
look I posted the video for others to enjoy and those who have my settings have been polite and respectful, here is some info for you though, I am 54 play gts a few hours a week and have never taken it seriously, I use a G29 and my favourite lap (not fastest) was a 7.46 with RH tires on the Nurb 24 track which was immense fun....you would have had the settings if you were not trying to be clever.
 
Back