Nurburgring Nordschleife Car Lap Time Database

• Thread starter hellnback
  • 262 comments
I managed a lap at the ring in the Test 16 of the Super License of the american version of the game, with the Merc 190E Racing version, at the Ring. I made a lap of 6"54.6xx but i am sure it could be 6"52 or a little more further.

I didn´t see another time til now so if anyone did a lap at that test, i would like to know about it, i have no references. :D

BlueRex
i post on a suby forum and we had a contest to see who could do the fastest lap time with the STi spec-c stock with SM tires. I won with this time. This is the only proof i can provide.

ring-001s.jpg

I just did a 8 04 230 with Road Tires :)

With SM i did a 7 49 079 but i made a few mistakes though :indiff:

veilsidebr
I managed a lap at the ring in the Test 16 of the Super License of the american version of the game, with the Merc 190E Racing version, at the Ring. I made a lap of 6"54.6xx but i am sure it could be 6"52 or a little more further.

I didn´t see another time til now so if anyone did a lap at that test, i would like to know about it, i have no references. :D

I just did 6:51:540 👍 :sly:

Sockz
I've done around 8:10 in the Caterham on S2 tyres.

The time could be improved on, substantially! I'll give it another whack later on.

There should be a nurburgring competition on these forums.

Edit: Stune, I'll do a lap now in the TVR Speed 12. You'll have to owe me though as it's not the nicest car to drive in the game :sly:
I've done a sub 8 in the caterham but I gave it a couple of mods. (Suspension, brakes exaust- it was up about 30 hp from stock)

The other day I ran a 5:36.137 in a F1 car, I sent it in for the Ring Leader board thing. But I knew I could go faster. So last night I set about beating that time.

I managed a 5:24.941 I Was like ok. but I can still make time.

I sat there for two hours without compleating a single lap (without putting the car off the track.)If I wasn't spinning out I was hitting the wall or something. I was so frustrated :scared: , My dual shock seems to be malfunctioning for some reason now (I wonder why?)

Anyway I decided to give it another crack today and ran 5:21.xxx (in GT mode) Thats good enough for me right now. I don't want to see that track for a while.

I am trying right now with the Nissan Prototype 89C(dunno if it´s the exact name)with almost 1200 hp + Nitrous, and i am sure i can turn in 5"00 as i was hiting easily 5"15 with mistakes. The car is just INSANE.

I hope to get that lap as quick as possible. :D

zonekill
My little brother just did 6:38:53 on his first try :) :sly: 👍

I just used the same car, max downforce soft racing tyres and nailed it with a 6:12:668. One small off at the left right left at the end of the long straight.

I don't get it!

I just B-spec'd the 24 hr endurance at Nurburgring and I saved the FULL replay. The file size was was only 27Kb!!!

For comparison, my other B-spec races used about 50Kb for ~15 minutes. Therefore, I calculate a 24 hrs replay should take about 4,800 KB (24hrs/15mins X 50KB).

I thought, ok, it probably only saved the first lap (~7 mins). I loaded the replay, and after about 2 hour, it is still replaying (it is on lap 16 now).

So then I thought, ok, it is not really MY replay, maybe it is just generic after a certain number of laps. At lap 16 (2 hours into it), I am still seeing MY replay.

I know replays only save the data and not the graphics, but can someone explain why when a 15min B-spec replay is 50Kb, how can a 24 hour B-spec replay be only 27Kb?!?

HOW DO THEY DO THAT!?! Thanks.

[UPDATE] I just had another thought (I might have answered my own question). Because I was B-spec'ing, there weren't actually a lot of inputs. I wonder if it would still save a FULL replay if it was A-spec'd for at least serveral hours total.

I did 5'43 with the Sauber 9 in the Japanese S16 Licence test.

BTW, I confirmed my findings, I could record 24hrs at Nurburgring only because I was B-spec'ing (i.e. very little actual data inputs). When I A-spec'd it, I was only able to record about 36 mins of replay. After that, a message popped-up on my screen saying "Replay recording has ended".

what licence do you need to enter the enducance hall i havnt unlocked it yet. but when i went on arcade and loaded my dome up cien (281.3mph) i done a lap in 7.45 minutes

my best time is currently 7'01.xx with Audi RS6 avant, fully modded and R5 tires.

but my WORST time is currently done with stock VW beetle'49, it was 13 long minutes flat.. :crazy: :dopey: :lol: but, atleast, the car sounds like real one. 👍 I couldn't stop laughing when I was driving it.. it was so friggin hilarious!! I mean, it was stalling in uphill when doing around 90 km/h :lol: and top speed was something like 150 km/h :rolleyes: well.. not bad, cosnidering that this car IS the PREDECESSOR of PORSCHES... :lol: :D

lol i tried to use the audi auto union v16 type c streamline and nearly cried in frustration when i tried the Nurburgring with it because after countless goes it was not having it, the b@$tard would not turn at high speeds and i span out many a times. I treated it as fun but as i kept buggering up i got more and more serious and im treating it as a lifetime goal :| so im still trying it now and ill have a time posted for it soon. But my time in my favorite little runner, wait for it......a nissan skyline - no mods/weight reduction/rear wings etc is 8.32 with racing super soft.

chrissims
lol i tried to use the audi auto union v16 type c streamline and ...the b@$tard would not turn at high speeds...

I noticed the same. I changed my DFP to 180 degrees and I was able to do a 7:14and change in the Nurb (totally unofficial, no hard evidence)... but the point is that this car is nearly impossible to drive at least using the 900 degrees setting. The car hits 215 MPH in the final straight.

Got an improvement in my lap time at the S16 Super License test. Made a 6"51.842. Btw i could see some improvements, but it´s already ok for me. :D

I have the replay video here, if someone wants it.

Latest Posts

Back