Nurburgring Nordschleife Car Lap Time Database

• Thread starter hellnback
  • 262 comments
5:17.xxx in Time Trial mode in a Toyota Minolta Toyota 88C-V - no TCS/ASM, R5 tires. I have a video of a car doing something like a 4:54.xxx run on the 'Ring. Don't know what car it was though.

hellnback
Ok, it's not long until GT4 is released and I know alot of people will want times to aim at.

I posted this elsewhere, but thought I might warrant it's own thread, it's popularity will decide that.

Below is a list of times, all confirmed...

LAPTIMES - Nordschleife (20.832km)

Porsche Carrera GT ( 9/2004) 7:32.44 (22.835km circuit)
No to rain in your parade,
but what makes you think the 2004 Carrera GT did a lap on the 1983 layout of the Nordschleife?
Since 1984 the Südkehre is missing, thus reducing the track length from 22.8 to 20.8 km.

last time i checked on my 24 hour b-spec race on nurburging, the best lap was 5:54, that's in the Minolta 88C with super hard slicks in the back, hard slicks up front. It was set to fast (#4) and overtake, the entire race.

he was about 35 laps ahead of the spoon s2000 that was in last place, after 14 hours..lol

evolutionmb
Yes, I did everything possible to the car with ALL upgrades including the tires. Post your time after you get the tires so we can compare numbers. Best of luck!
I ran a 6'36.xxx in my VIII MR in the early hours of the morning. Only had one "big mistake" near the end of the straight on the uphill after the kink. Locked a wheel up over a bump under braking and went off into the grass. I didn't hit anything, but had to slow down a lot to make it back onto the track. Other than that it was by far and away my cleanest lap ever on the Nordschleife. There are a few sections I know I can take a bit faster, but always forget and err on the side of caution. I set my nitrous at a 35 shot and use it at various places in the lap where I know I can take advantage of it to make up time based on road loads on the car and easing the effort in overcoming them :rolleyes:. I think I topped out at 204mph just before the kink. Man it was a fun lap!

DRT2RM
5:17.xxx in Time Trial mode in a Toyota Minolta Toyota 88C-V - no TCS/ASM, R5 tires. I have a video of a car doing something like a 4:54.xxx run on the 'Ring. Don't know what car it was though.

i'd like to see that video

kensei
This is getting sorta silly in here now....have fun guys.

Indeed.

8'08.240 with a stock M3 last night (no aids - sport meds).

Major room for improvement.

I'll see about producing a better time today.

Trying to beat the 350hp Vspec II Nür in the demos on Replay Theatre.

I think the time is like 7'52.320 or something.

Whoever does the lap is good, because he keeps his boost pressure up with left foot braking and modulates the throttle. Plus he's on the edge the whole time so he must have known the track :scared:

i watched a video of a bwm m3gtr (touring car) on the new nurburgring (well the 12miles +an extra part, not sure if its the f1course 2 or 2long straits. btw anyone see the parts in gt4, like the bmw tower/contol box? its all there bihind that wall

12'38.174 in the 31hp (after oil change) 1985 Honda TODAY w/pimp ass BBS mesh rims.

Top speed: 117km/h

No aids :scared: :sly:

Saved the replay if it's that important to prove such an amazing time.

I pulled off a 5:49 in the Minolta Toyotoa, upgraded turbo, R1's in the rear and R2's up front. I did have the TCS set to 1 and both ASM's set to 3. It was terribly hard to keep going in a strait line on the long straits with harder tires in the rear. There was definetly room for improvement as I went off the track in the turn where you are going down a hill and you get airborne towards the end of the track before the strait, and I went off in another turn too. I'll have to try it with R5's in the front and rear sometime.

And does anybody have any good general setups for the suspension, cause I can't seem to come across a good one. The car just seems incredibly on edge with all the bumps stuff. I tried softening the the suspension a little, but did'nt help much. I'd just like to know some of the setups you guys are using...

*UPDATE*
Well, I just did the Ring with R5's on the Minolta, and I managed a 5:29, so thats 20 seconds faster on full racing tires. And I still made alot of mistakes. It almost seems impossible to turn in an error free lap at the Ring. But if I could I would estimate about a 5:15 - 5:20 for me. And boy, my arms and shoulders get quite the workout drivin that Minolta. That car seems extremely unstable. I need to get the Audi R8 or something and give it a go with that.

Later fellaz.

PunkRock
The NSX-R's time is actually 7:56, proved by an onboard video from, I believe, Best Motoring.

Wow BM? Which one? I have a small colection and I want that one.
NOFX rules!!!!!!! Subaru for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would camera phone images do? i dont have a capture card or anything and the only way to get an image here of my time is through a camera phone image?? is it allowed so I can join this??

harkov
last time i checked on my 24 hour b-spec race on nurburging, the best lap was 5:54, that's in the Minolta 88C with super hard slicks in the back, hard slicks up front. It was set to fast (#4) and overtake, the entire race.

he was about 35 laps ahead of the spoon s2000 that was in last place, after 14 hours..lol

Is it realy this long or is it just 100 laps or something?

fonza
Is it realy this long or is it just 100 laps or something?

Oh yes, it's 24 hrs, literally. I'm at lap 104 after 11hrs. The things I'll do for an F1.

Almost forgot. I'm B-specing a Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99
Best lap on "fast" so far is 5'58:xxx

Only 4hrs 20mins to go...

On my 2nd lap ever in the Toyota Minolta, all stock, no driving aids, racing med tires I managed a 5:59.4xx around the Ring any other sub 6 minutes passes out there?

~scott

I hit got my best time today with a completely stock (untouched after I earned it) 350Z Concept LM Race Car '02

6:40.599 I know its nowhere near the top times, but its the best I've ever run.

Just formatted and printed out the lap time database :D

Thanks!, this'l come in handy :)

Also, There's something about using a race car on the 'ring that bugs me..using stock cars is much more fun :)

*king_of_drift*
On my 2nd lap ever in the Toyota Minolta, all stock, no driving aids, racing med tires I managed a 5:59.4xx around the Ring any other sub 6 minutes passes out there?

~scott

I actually ran a 5:58 on my second try... ;)

That is the only car I have I Think capable of doing that but a frined of mine ran a CLK-GTR at a 6:05 and he says he could shave off a good bit...

i post on a suby forum and we had a contest to see who could do the fastest lap time with the STi spec-c stock with SM tires. I won with this time. This is the only proof i can provide.

ring-001s.jpg

Canadiandrifter
Also, There's something about using a race car on the 'ring that bugs me..using stock cars is much more fun :)

I totaly agree! I love driving the Ford GT 05' around there, and my Nismo Z-Z tune. The GT is pretty much a race car though, but it's still fun with it's wonderful exhaust tone.

My best time in the GT with the minor engine and transmission upgrades (no NA tune up, no Racing Transmission or Suspension) and R5's and assists set to 1 on TCS and 3 on the ASMs is 6:27:xxx, and there is much room for improvement!

My best all time is in the Minolta with the turbo upgrade, R5's, TCS at 3, ASMs at 3, is a 5:29:xxx. I'll get a pic on here to prove as soon as my B-Spec at Laguna Seca 200 Mile is done. (50 laps a 3x to go).

bribri543
I hit got my best time today with a completely stock (untouched after I earned it) 350Z Concept LM Race Car '02

6:40.599 I know its nowhere near the top times, but its the best I've ever run.

My little brother just did 6:38:53 on his first try :) :sly: 👍

Back