- 521
Thanks for your kind words and support it really does make a diference. Race hosts/administrators need to know that there efforts are appreciated.
I'm probably losing 3 or 4 driving sessions to keep up with things. But I don't mind as the driving sessions I'm missing are the more aggravating ones where I'm trying to trim hundredths or thousandths of seconds and I'm off track and restarting more than on track. Last week I only had 177 miles on the Civic which is down a bit for other weeks (I had 600 on the Amuse...of course we had 2 weeks with that car). But I felt I was at my limit. I might have been able to improve a bit but no where near enough to improve my placement in the results...would've needed 6s to do that...so I definitely quit at the right time.
I'm probably losing 3 or 4 driving sessions to keep up with things. But I don't mind as the driving sessions I'm missing are the more aggravating ones where I'm trying to trim hundredths or thousandths of seconds and I'm off track and restarting more than on track. Last week I only had 177 miles on the Civic which is down a bit for other weeks (I had 600 on the Amuse...of course we had 2 weeks with that car). But I felt I was at my limit. I might have been able to improve a bit but no where near enough to improve my placement in the results...would've needed 6s to do that...so I definitely quit at the right time.