Nuschel's Gallery - 30.11.13 - 787b - GT5, a last hurrah!

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 162 comments
This is so demotivating :(

Nissan Skyline R32 GTR TC

BMW M5 E60

Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce

Please leave a comment :)

Nice set, I really like how the cars look as if they were in a photo studio, with all white backgrounds. Good stuff 👍

Thanks for your feedback 👍 :)

Another M5 Shot

And two photos starring Cappuccino in Kyoto :)

Looking forward to get some comments :)

wow, thanks
danke.gif

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Mäkkinen Edition

Unfortunately you cannot glitch the car into this garage from Picture 4 👎​

Nice gallery here, Alfa DTM was great and the SV had some great composition. There are so many good shots I'm not going to point them all out. Great work!

All in all damn solid pictures and don't be demotivated by the lack of comments ;)
The Hype of GT5 has simply reached a natural barrier and the interest and therefore the activitity of users has gone done pretty significantly.

Keep the pictures coming as this would be a loss of a pretty good showroom :D

Another set of great pictures. 👍

May I suggest though, that you make an account on Flickr? The quality is oh so much better than Photobucket (IMO).

I have a flickr account but they pissed me off by only allowing me to have 150 photos (I think) which I can use with a free account -.- NO THANKS.
I used to upload all photos to facebook until the beginning of this year, then they wrecked the uploading system and it crashed EVERY time when I uploaded more then 2 pictures...

Sadly I don't have the ability to edit photos properly, I have Photoshop CS2 but thats too complicated if you look at it when you don't have much time (because school and the scrams of my PS3 that wants to be used :P). I'd love it when somebody could actually give me some beginner-tips (maybe via IM) how to edid my photos. The abilities in paint.net (where I work with quit a lot) aren't that much I think :confused:

EDIT: I really need a 70s Celica, I want to make some pictures but this car never apears at my OCD :(
Also, any wishes or suggestions for a next set, I ran out of ideas because I think "you had this track already two days ago" and so I get quite a bit demotivated and shut down the console. I need some more tracks, why don't they bring Hong Kong and the other city tracks of GT4? I miss Amalfi so bad, was my favourite track ever :(

The NSX shots in Ahrweiler look especially classy, love it!
The rest of the set's great as well. Nice work! 👍

I have a flickr account but they pissed me off by only allowing me to have 150 photos (I think) which I can use with a free account -.- NO THANKS.
I used to upload all photos to facebook until the beginning of this year, then they wrecked the uploading system and it crashed EVERY time when I uploaded more then 2 pictures...

They allow you to keep on uploading after the limit is reached (200 photos). The only thing is that they delete your oldest ones from your photostream every time you upload something. They remain on GTP though.

I reached my 200 picture limit about 6 months ago (?) and still continue to upload. :lol:

About the editing, have a look at the guides. Have a look at this, this and this.

This Celica? I'm pretty sure I've got one. Send me a PSN FR (Subie_SVX) and I'll try to send it to you in a few days. :)

Thanks for the links, will have a look at them and try to understand them :D

And yes, I mean the TA22 Celica :)

Really nice work here 👍

The green Aventador set is beautiful. Your interior shots are well made. The SV set is really nice. Well done !

Thanks for the comments, you all :)

Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing/Flügeltürer

Wasn't really a drift, rather a bit oversteer, fun to drive 👍

Love the NSX set! Glad to see that you found the studio setting as well in Ahrweiler. Keep it up and I hope to see more! 👍

Yea, good to have a lot of Premium Ferraris, I love Ferraris :drool: Let's see which ones I take to the studio :P

But GT5 needs a premium Supra MK4 -.-

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, the car is nice to drive but if you drive through a corner the tires on the outer side are "falling" into the street, looks really stupid 👍

Preview

Back