oboe67: Countach 25th Ann, F40, Motul Civic, Dome Zero, Shelby Cobra + many 0 miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter oboe67
  • 96 comments
  • 6,123 views
I can trade my stock Camaro '10 RM for your Rally Base Ticket .
 
Last edited:
.
 
Last edited:
I can trade my stock Camaro '10 RM for your Rally Base Ticket .
sorry I thought you initially wanted the Amuse 2000. I want to get a ticket for my Rally Base Ticket. Do you still want the Amuse S2000?
 
no sorry, I have no tickets.
I can offer you the IS-F RM in stock
Thank you but I already have an offer for an IS-F RM.
Would you buy me a new Corvette Z06 '06 RM with maximum upgrades? That will still save you some money over the 2 FT-86's ($1,000,000 combined). Let me know if you think it is a fair trade.
 
Sorry for not responding soon, I was completing another trade.

Use my PSN name niNJasPY55, that's my main account.
Hello you sent me the wrong car. Maybe you were too sleepy? Please send the proper car (Camaro RM '10 fully modded) and I will send the IS-F Racing Concept.
 
I've got 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08, every matte, every
colour shift, gold chrome and
silver chrome. What do you
want? Make me an offer.
Thanks.
 
I've got 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08, every matte, every
colour shift, gold chrome and
silver chrome. What do you
want? Make me an offer.
Thanks.
I will be happy to take some mattes and colour shifts. Which car(s) from my list are you interested in?
 
There's nothing special that u have. I have most of the cars. Do you have any tickets?
 
I have traded almost all of my tickets. If you like I can buy you parts for your paints
 
Do you have the hpa vw golf? If it's not 0 miles it's no real big deal. I have paints, mattes and chromes, I have some cars or can buy the ones you want too :)
 
Would that be the HPA Motorsport Stage II R32? If so I believe I only have one (which I intend to keep). Anything else on the list that you might like?
 
Thank you but I already have an offer for an IS-F RM.
Would you buy me a new Corvette Z06 '06 RM with maximum upgrades? That will still save you some money over the 2 FT-86's ($1,000,000 combined). Let me know if you think it is a fair trade.

Hi, OK, we can do it.
I can send the Corvette tomorrow.

Thanks

What do you want for the two Cobras?
I have the NSX RM... or something else?
 
Last edited:
Hi, OK, we can do it.
I can send the Corvette tomorrow.

Thanks

What do you want for the two Cobras?
I have the NSX RM... or something else?
I am fully booked and can send the FT-86s starting on 1 June. You can send me the Corvette 06 RM (maximum upgrades, racing tyres) first or you can wait. I am an honest trader and you will get your cars in any case.

I can take an NSX RM (maximum upgrades) for one Cobra. I have to check if I have a TVR RM with max upgrade. If I don't, I can take that for the other Cobra. How does that sound?
 
Are your Corvette RM and NSX RM 0 mile or close to 0 mile by the way?
 
Are your Corvette RM and NSX RM 0 mile or close to 0 mile by the way?

I just had to build up the Corvette RM. so it´s 0 mile.
NSX I had to look, in two houres I can tell you. (b-Spec is driving)
 
Let me pick a colour for the Corvette before you build it. I will take a look in a day or so. Thanks!
 
Let me pick a colour for the Corvette before you build it. I will take a look in a day or so. Thanks!

OK, I wait till you give me a sign (colour).
 
Hello you sent me the wrong car. Maybe you were too sleepy? Please send the proper car (Camaro RM '10 fully modded) and I will send the IS-F Racing Concept.
Correct car received and IS-F Racing Concept sent. Trade completed
 
Hello, would you buy one with "Le Mans Blue with Read and Silver Striping"? Thanks a lot!

Hi, I build the Corvette. But I can´t choose Red. Now it´s Le Mans blue with black and silver. Is this allright?

I need the NSX now by my self, so, sorry, but no deal.
 
Hi, I build the Corvette. But I can´t choose Red. Now it´s Le Mans blue with black and silver. Is this allright?

I need the NSX now by my self, so, sorry, but no deal.
Blue is good enough. Thanks a lot. Look forward to trading with you.
 
Blue is good enough. Thanks a lot. Look forward to trading with you.

I´ll send the car within the next hour! :) if you accept my friendship!
 
I´ll send the car within the next hour! :) if you accept my friendship!
I am not home at the moment. I can accept your friend request in 9 hours. You can send the car to

oboe67

I will send the two cars from

oboe_driver
bspec_level_0

You can send friend requests to those as well. Thanks a lot!
 
I am not home at the moment. I can accept your friend request in 9 hours. You can send the car to

oboe67

I will send the two cars from

oboe_driver
bspec_level_0

You can send friend requests to those as well. Thanks a lot!

OK, perfect. I add all of you! :)
 
I´ll send the car within the next hour! :) if you accept my friendship!
Your Corvette RM has arrived safely. Thank you very much! Did you add my sending accounts? I didn't see a FR. I will add you tomorrow, and as promised, the Toyota's will be sent starting on 1 June (after reset, my time, early morning on 2 June for you).
 
Your Corvette RM has arrived safely. Thank you very much! Did you add my sending accounts? I didn't see a FR. I will add you tomorrow, and as promised, the Toyota's will be sent starting on 1 June (after reset, my time, early morning on 2 June for you).

I send the requests 10 minutes ago.
Have fun with your Corvette :)
 
I am interested in your rally base ticket if you are still after a level 21 or 24 I could trade you on the 5th of june
 
I am interested in your rally base ticket if you are still after a level 21 or 24 I could trade you on the 5th of june
Sure my Rally Base Ticket for your Level 24 Ticket. 5 June after reset your time = 4 June after reset my time?
 
Back