oboe67: Countach 25th Ann, F40, Motul Civic, Dome Zero, Shelby Cobra + many 0 miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter oboe67
  • 96 comments
  • 6,123 views
Sorry mate I am really not sure of the time relations but I will send either the 4th or 5th and you can send whenever:tup:
 
I will send my ticket from bspec_level_0 and you can send your ticket to oboe67
 
Ok all trading will be done from Chopper_P
 
Anyone looking for a Ferrari F40 or California?
 
Interested in the Shelby AC Cobra 427 '66 (P) Guardsman Blue 0/0 and Shelby AC Cobra 427 '66 (P) White 0 mile / 1 switch for Level 21 and Level 24

PM if interested
 
Interested in the Shelby AC Cobra 427 '66 (P) Guardsman Blue 0/0 and Shelby AC Cobra 427 '66 (P) White 0 mile / 1 switch for Level 21 and Level 24

PM if interested
Sure sounds good. Sorry my inbox is almost full, would rather communicate here.

I may not be home much this weekend. Is it ok to trade early next week? Please let me know. The Cobras will be sent from oboe67 and bspec_level_0, you can send both tickets to oboe67. What is your PSN ID?
 
What parts would you accept for the 73 Stratos? I don't own many paints or cars yet.
 
What parts would you accept for the 73 Stratos? I don't own many paints or cars yet.
Thanks for your interest. The car is worth $375,000 at 0 mile. Would you like to buy me a car of equal or slightly less in value? Please let me know. Or else you can send me a few racing soft tyres.
 
Thanks for your interest. The car is worth $375,000 at 0 mile. Would you like to buy me a car of equal or slightly less in value? Please let me know. Or else you can send me a few racing soft tyres.

Do you have a car in mind?
 
A Lexus LFA would be the same price. Would you take that trade?
 
That works for me my psn is same as my name on here. Request me with the account you want it sent too. Keeps me from needing to play b spec, which makes me drowsy.
 
Sure we have a deal! The Stratos will be sent from oboe_player, and you can send the LFA to oboe67. Could you buy me one in Passionate Pink and send me the Passionate Pink paint chip along with it? I can trade with you the middle of next week, if someone ahead of you cancels, I can send the car sooner.
 
Sure we have a deal! The Stratos will be sent from oboe_player, and you can send the LFA to oboe67. Could you buy me one in Passionate Pink and send me the Passionate Pink paint chip along with it? I can trade with you the middle of next week, if someone ahead of you cancels, I can send the car sooner.
Do you mind if I dupe the chip once? My girlfriend really wants a pink Spirit R. (i don't know if sending them changes the value any)
 
Do you mind if I dupe the chip once? My girlfriend really wants a pink Spirit R. (i don't know if sending them changes the value any)
Yes you can dupe the paint before you send the car and paint to me. Thanks for being upfront and asking ahead of time!
 
Sorry mate I am really not sure of the time relations but I will send either the 4th or 5th and you can send whenever:tup:
Thank you so much for sending the ticket ahead of schedule. I will send you my ticket on my earliest available slot, tomorrow (3 June) after reset, my time. Thanks!
 
hello, would you be interested in 10 chromes for your 0/0 Toyota vitz euro sport '00 ?
(can send all ten at once)
 
hello, would you be interested in 10 chromes for your 0/0 Toyota vitz euro sport '00 ?
(can send all ten at once)
Sure. I will send you the car from oboe_driver early next week. You can send the chromes to oboe67. Please add both accounts please.
 
Last edited:
Sure. I will send you the car from oboe_player early next week. You can send the chromes to oboe67. Please add both accounts please.

will do. since you won't be sending 'til next week, i'll keep it simple on my end and send all 10 from one account ....PSN: aftica

would you like 10 silver, 10 gold, or 5 of each?
 
will do. since you won't be sending 'til next week, i'll keep it simple on my end and send all 10 from one account ....PSN: aftica

would you like 10 silver, 10 gold, or 5 of each?
5 each is great. Thanks a lot!
 
By the way I kept spelling my PSN ID wrong. Should be oboe_driver instead of oboe_player
 
hey bro, FR's sent to both accounts. i will send your chromes just before and right after reset today. send that 0/0 Toyota vitz U euro sport edtion '00 when you get a chance.

thanks!
 
Thanks bro, both FRs accepted. Look forward to trading with you
 
5 gold and 5 silver chromes sent!

Looking forward to that beastly Toyota vitz euro sport '00 lol!!!
 
Thanks bro. I will send you the car as soon as I have settled my outstanding trades.
 
Got the stratos! Expect the lexus tomorrow night.
 
5 gold and 5 silver chromes sent!

Looking forward to that beastly Toyota vitz euro sport '00 lol!!!
You should have received the car now. Thanks again for the trade.
 
Car received, thanks a bunch! Will leave positive feedback in traders thread.
 
Back