Obscure Cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter sLg
  • 7 comments
  • 863 views

sLg

(Banned)
Messages
422
I need someone to compile a list of the most obscure, cool cars they've ever heard of. Thanks.
 
Um, ¿por qué?
 
To help my friend outdo everyone in his class on his presentation tomorrow.
 
Mercury Comets are pretty obscure. Even though it was around the same age as the Mustang no one knows what it was.
 
I used to have a list of 1,000 of the most obscure cars in the last 20yrs... that was two computers ago though. One was the 1984 BMW 524td!
 
Mercury Comets are pretty obscure. Even though it was around the same age as the Mustang no one knows what it was.

I do ;)



Based on the Falcon with slightly longer rear overhangs and wheel base.
 
Just post Euro hot hatches, no-one will know what they are.
 
Back