Obsessive

• Thread starter milefile
  • 105 comments
I would have to say lately It has been The Evolutions. . . and of course the ZZII. . .

I love racing the Polyphony 001 round complex string, it's the ultimate car on the ultimate track.

My slightly warmed over NSX at Trial Mountain II if I just want to cruise, and my full NA tune Arta NSX at Deep Forest if I want a full-on blast.

Subaru Impreza 22b @ midfield :)

or the griffith@complex string :mischievous:
the griffith has a nice sound when you keep the revs low, about 2000 a 3000rpm, i like it
afro.gif

i wouldnt say i was obsessive about car/track combos but i like to measure my ability by using track SS5 as a benck mark....if my life depended on winning a race, thats the track i would choose...
i especially like running street Lancers and rally cars but i would race anything on it...

some races i simply cant beat with certain cars on other tracks that are out of my league but for some reason, on SS5 i can beat very good AI cars with much lesser machines, i just know the corners so well and the pit strategies....maybe i am slightly obsessive about that track.

Originally posted by TurboSmoke
i wouldnt say i was obsessive about car/track combos but i like to measure my ability by using track SS5 as a benck mark....if my life depended on winning a race, thats the track i would choose...
i especially like running street Lancers and rally cars but i would race anything on it...

some races i simply cant beat with certain cars on other tracks that are out of my league but for some reason, on SS5 i can beat very good AI cars with much lesser machines, i just know the corners so well and the pit strategies....maybe i am slightly obsessive about that track.

Yeah i'm like that with SSR5, it's because it's featured in every GT game. It's always been there since 1998 and i'm always able to whoop the competition.

Back