Obsessive

• Thread starter milefile
  • 105 comments
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Man you've been a jerk these last two days,... PMS?
I can't believe you people have the nerve to get pissed at me. I started this thread for a particular topic. Now, not only is it off topic, but it is also in the wrong forum. And you guys are getting defensive with me for merely pointing it out? Whatever. Pretty standard when you consider the source I guess. Spam away.

Originally posted by UB57
To Red Eye Racer:
:D ZZII @ LSR: 936HP on T8s Front & Rear / 1:09'351 quite a while back. Got any helpful replays??? Thanx...UB57
:D

You know now that I think about it...I ran my ZZII time with medium tires. I don't remember what I can run with Super Slicks. I'll try later and get back to you all.

Originally posted by milefile
I can't believe you people have the nerve to get pissed at me. I started this thread for a particular topic. Now, not only is it off topic, but it is also in the wrong forum. And you guys are getting defensive with me for merely pointing it out? Whatever. Pretty standard when you consider the source I guess. Spam away.

Hey yo,... I remember what your excuse is now,... no blood, no foul eh? Good luck with that BTW. 👍

On topic,.. sorta,... I too, had a ZZII @ LSR obsession. It took me approx 1500 miles to score my 1'05.374,... I would consider that obsessive. Maxie-pie stomped it by a few thousanths a day or two later :irked: I'll get back to this one day now that I'm behind the MOMO. The replay below is DS/2-AT 👍

Attachments

• zz2 at lsr hotlap 1.05.374.sps
    44.7 KB · Views: 6
~435 hp lancer 6 @ midfield
i just can't get enough of it! and with the competition around too.. hehe.. its fun
although i've beaten the beginner's evolution races a long time ago, the last race of it is my money maker.... so fun.. ^^

Nissan 350Z @ Trial Mountain - The two were made for each other, I tell ya!

TVR Griffith @ SSR5 - Again, these two go hand-in-hand.

Both of these cars seem to be setup more or less for medium-size sweepers, and both of these courses contain such setups, combined with a few hairpins to use these two cars' plentiful torque. 👍

Originally posted by supra229
Out of interest, what's your best time on Midfield with the Castrol Supra?
I've trowed my Castrol Supra (951hp) over Midfield just a moment ago... and after a total of about 15 laps, 1:01:513 is my best time!

In my 1st run, I just can't got any higher then 1:04:628 (Running with Medium Tires)

For my 2nd run, I've bought some Super Soft's and with results... a dramaticly faster lap time: 1:02:787

I've adjusted the gearbox a bit and messed with the downforce for my 3rd run, and the fastest time I've got was 1:01:513

I think I can get to 1:00:xxx or maybe a 0:59:xxx , but then I've got to practice a lot... and I'm to lazy to do that!! ;)

Attachments

• midfield_with_castrol_supra.jpg
    midfield_with_castrol_supra.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 135
Its not that low res, by the way those times were good they better than mine I haven't bothered to change any of the settings though Imight try another time.:D

How do you get such clear screen shots? I have a WinTV Go card that can capture but anything above 320X240 is interlaced badly. Even at that size the pictures aren't that clear:

mustang.jpg

testscreen.jpg

My obsession?

Madza 787B @ SSR11
Astra Touring Car @ Complex String

Both cars aren't behaving, but I'll get it [someday] [hopefully]

Originally posted by ZZII
How do you get such clear screen shots? I have a WinTV Go card that can capture but anything above 320X240 is interlaced badly. Even at that size the pictures aren't that clear:

mustang.jpg

testscreen.jpg

I'm starting to think that Hauppauge TV cards suck for capture, well still capture at least. I have a WinTV theatre and I get the same problem, with capturing stills. Oh well at least I didn't pay for the card anyway.

Anyway, car track combo.

At the moment my stock Tommikaira ZZ-S (not ZZII) at Tokyo R:246, I just love the way that car can effortlessly push through the corners.

I had a capture from 640x480 (I think) and cut a part out and resized it a bit!!
I had a Hauppage WinTV Go before but When I saw a Pinnacle PCTV Pro... I've bought it right away!!
Much better capture and some better picture!!
It's 3 times as expansive as a Hauppage but 10 times better!! ;)

Latest Posts

Back