Obsessive

• Thread starter milefile
  • 105 comments
I actually run most laps at Midfield and recently, R246. It is the perfect place to sort out a car. If it handles well at Midfield or R246 you can take it anywhere and have a good drive. The only thing you will have to tweek is the gear ratios to hit the top of sixth gear on the long straights.
My favorite car is probably one of the specialty S2000's at the moment. Not the fastest, but I truly enjoy driving them.

Mazda 787B at Deep Forest, so addicting!

btw, belda_da_hun, its "Julius Caesar" in your sig...i always correct spelling.

Originally posted by McLarenRacerF1

And I correct grammar its addictive not addicting! :lol:

Beat "like the wind". You need a car that can sustain 230 MPH. For twenty HELLISH laps at Test Course.

Originally posted by Earth
Its the only track where you can listen to the 787B's motor at 9000 rpm all the time

You can also set the car up to throw sparks out behind it all the way around the track. Cool. :lol:

Originally posted by Gil
Beat "like the wind".
You need a car that can sustain 230 MPH.
For twenty HELLISH laps at Test Course.
My 1881hp strong Escudo will do the job! ;)
Nah... I don't drive the Escudo... I'll need to fire up my 951hp Castrol Supra! He does 370kmh +)

Originally posted by RX-7 Turbo II
My 1881hp strong Escudo will do the job! ;)
Nah... I don't drive the Escudo... I'll need to fire up my 951hp Castrol Supra! He does 370kmh +)

Can you give me the settings for that supra.:D
BTW you can get the 787b by getting 75% of the game! the 787b on deep forest II is incredible!:D

Originally posted by McLarenRacerF1

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Think before you correct...:lol:
Originally posted by supra229
And I correct grammar its addictive not addicting! :lol:

ROFLMAO - you guys are obsessed with this, BTW if any of my grammar is incorrect or spelling is wrong
withstupid.gif
thefinger.gif
shot.gif

Exit stage left ->
undwech.gif
707 :)

What settings do you need??
I don't have setings for drifting or something!

The settings you used for that supra you said could go 370+kmph I don't mind if its race or drift.:D

Let's clear it up... I'm talkin' about kmh not mph!!
You're typing kmph so that's a mix of kmh and mph :)
Just put the slider to the right (not completely to the right) and put the downforce to minimum of the front and back!!
I'll hit 372kmh (If I'm correct)

Let's clear it up... I'm talkin' about kmh not mph!!
You're typing kmph so that's a mix of kmh and mph :)
Just put the slider to the right (not completely to the right) and put the downforce to minimum of the front and back!!
I'll hit 372kmh (If I'm correct)

Sorry about that kmph (KiloMetres Per Hour !:lol: so you have not changed the handiling I thought it was highly tuned. Thanks anyway!

Originally posted by milefile
Does anyone else get hooked on a car/track combo and just do it over and over, shaving seconds and fractions of seconds off.

I've been hooked on GT One Road Car on Complex String. No matter what I do when I play I always do several laps of this. Last year when I was still playing GT2 it was Cerb LM on Deep Forest.

What's your obsession, if any.
R390 Road car fully modded at Trial Mountain

I run the crap out of Tokyo in the JGTC arcade cars and my F1 cars. That and I like Deep Forest quite a lot. The last gathering of GT3ers to play iLinked they banned Deep Forest because I smoked them pretty bad. Even with a car 100 to 200 HP weaker.

Lately I've been spending an increasing amount of time running my DB7 Vantage around Apricot Hill. I figure with time I can bring it up to a 007 level of performance. :) My RX-8 has been getting a lot of track time around that course too.

Originally posted by Delray Sandusk
Damn, you remember me?! Either your memory is very good or you're stalking me. ;)
I remember you because you use to post over in the write-up section. . . That an a good memory helps. . . at least teh long term memory works. . . no comment on short term.
5lolol.gif

What happened btw? long leave of absence did it just get boring???

Originally posted by miata13B
What happened btw? long leave of absence did it just get boring???

Went to visit a relative in England and ended up staying for almost a year after he got hurt pretty bad in a car wreck. He's fine now, though.

Speaking of writeups, I have a couple unfinished ones that I should probably get taken care of sooner or later... once I get back into proper driving form that is. It's been waaaaaaay too long!
hypnotized.gif

Originally posted by Delray Sandusk
Went to visit a relative in England and ended up staying for almost a year after he got hurt pretty bad in a car wreck. He's fine now, though.

Speaking of writeups, I have a couple unfinished ones that I should probably get taken care of sooner or later... once I get back into proper driving form that is. It's been waaaaaaay too long!
hypnotized.gif
I am sorry to hear that about your relative. . . Thank goodness your relative is better now :D I would be quite interested in hearing those write ups :D

Back