(Met) Chrome Orange x1
(Met) Chrome Orange Metallic (light) x1
(Met) Chrome Orange Metallic (dark) x1

(P) Raspberry Red Pearl x1

(M) Matte Silver x1
(M) Matte Blue x1
(M) Matte Red x1

Thanks.

paint starts tonight I need to check on the red raspberry pearl have the rest in or coming in today

Another one I have for you is the Cuda in Tor-Red . :)

This is a 0/3,9650.0 Mile car. Maybe you can book this one for the 21st.

I will send on Aug 10 after reset and for this one I want the 2008 Ticket. 👍

Another one I have for you is the Cuda in Tor-Red . :)

This is a 0/3,9650.0 Mile car. Maybe you can book this one for the 21st.

I will send on Aug 10 after reset and for this one I want the 2008 Ticket. 👍

What other 0/0 cars do you have. I would take anything interesting as you've been a good trader. s2000 race cars, amuse gt1 etc. get back to me later

What other 0/0 cars do you have. I would take anything interesting as you've been a good trader. s2000 race cars, amuse gt1 etc. get back to me later

I will check into it.

But hey if your not interested in the Cuda don't be afraid to say no. I will try and target 0/0 trades with you only. :)

I will check into it.

But hey if your not interested in the Cuda don't be afraid to say no. I will try and target 0/0 trades with you only. :)

I would like 0/0 , so anything really, any ruf's in 0/0 I would gladly take any type/color of those

I would like 0/0 , so anything really, any ruf's in 0/0 I would gladly take any type/color of those

I thought you were interested in your muscle car collection or are you milking my 0/0 collection. ?????????? :)

mostly muscle cars in 0/0 see what you can find the slot is reserved for you when I update the thread

CRAP.... the OCD has been updated and the cars have GONE!!!! :nervous:

I have the Superbird in Lime Light but thats it! :ill: I kept meaning to buy the other but I didn't expect them update it so soon. :ouch:

I'll send the 'bird for the paints as you've already started sending them out but I guess the other trade is off... SORRY!!!! :guilty:

CRAP.... the OCD has been updated and the cars have GONE!!!! :nervous:

I have the Superbird in Lime Light but thats it! :ill: I kept meaning to buy the other but I didn't expect them update it so soon. :ouch:

I'll send the 'bird for the paints as you've already started sending them out but I guess the other trade is off... SORRY!!!! :guilty:

Any other 0/0 cars you might have. We have a few days maybe we can work something else out. I will hold the spot for now to see if we can still make a deal.

Just checked out my RUF's and out of 61 cars I have a RUF RGT '00 in white that is 0/0. Let me know if the 21st is still open for a 2008 ticket and I can send the RUF right away. :) 👍

Just checked out my RUF's and out of 61 cars I have a RUF RGT '00 in white that is 0/0. Let me know if the 21st is still open for a 2008 ticket and I can send the RUF right away. :) 👍

done deal! Thanks again looks like I will send on the 19th

Ok I also have a Chevelle SS 454 '70 in Gobi Beige that is 0/0. Looking for a 2007 Ticket so set me up with a date if your interested and I can send today after reset. 👍

Ok I also have a Chevelle SS 454 '70 in Gobi Beige that is 0/0. Looking for a 2007 Ticket so set me up with a date if your interested and I can send today after reset. 👍

That will be the 19th as well from my mike_esf2 psn

Another one I found for you is a Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 0/0 car. :)

If interested I can send in on Aug 12 after reset and I am looking for a 2006 Ticket. Now I am assuming these all go to the mikeesf account.

I think I have some of this stuff. I will PM you with a list of what I have that you need.

Another one I found for you is a Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 0/0 car. :)

If interested I can send in on Aug 12 after reset and I am looking for a 2006 Ticket. Now I am assuming these all go to the mikeesf account.

Sounds good, I will mark you down again for the 21st it's coming from mikeesf and all cars etc go to mikeesf

A couple more for you.

Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 in Pinehurst Green 0/0.
Will send the GTO on Aug 13 after reset for a 2005 Ticket.

Also Cizeta V16T '94 in Cizeta Canary 0/0.
Which will be sent on Aug 14 after reset for a 2004 Ticket.

Yes ? No ? Maybe so ? Let me know. :)

Last edited:
A couple more for you.

Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 one in Aquamarine and one in Pinehurst Green both are 0/0.

Will send the Aquamarine one on Aug 13 after reset for a 2005 Ticket.

The Pinehurst Green will be sent on Aug 14 after reset for a 2004 Ticket.

Yes ? No ? Maybe so ? Let me know. :)

yes I can send both on the 23rd now I have been busy today. I will edit the first post

Yes a couple more for you. :)

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 one in Fawn and one in Sage Gold both are 0/0.

Will send the Fawn one on Aug 15 after reset for a 2003 Ticket.

The Sage Gold will be sent on Aug 16 after reset for a 2002 Ticket.

Let me Know. :)

Yes a couple more for you. :)

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 one in Fawn and one in Sage Gold both are 0/0.

Will send the Fawn one on Aug 15 after reset for a 2003 Ticket.

The Sage Gold will be sent on Aug 16 after reset for a 2002 Ticket.

Let me Know. :)

Booked for the next day as well, I will add those cars to the thread tomorrow to keep track better of the rest of the cars

Just found a Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in Butterscotch 0/0.

Will send on Aug 17 after reset for a 2001 Ticket if your interested. :)

How about a Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 0/0 for the 2000 Ticket we talked about in the PM.

I can send on Aug 18 after reset. Let me know if your interested.

Back