OCD cars Camaro Z28 54 merc and tvr

• Thread starter mikeeesf
  • 1,015 comments
I have just sent a Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Silver Stardust Metallic as a donation to M_4

Last edited:
Hey Mike, Received the Burgundy Z28,Thanks! Also accepted the FR from your other one of many accounts. I thought my meager 2 accounts was a hassle, How many do you have? :boggled:

It was a surprise that it's such a poor OCD this week. They've obviously lost inspiration! There are so many different manufacturers which they could have chosen, such as Lotus', Nissan's, etc.

Hi Mike, I received the Dover White Z28, thank you. Did you receive the Tuxedo Black Z28 I sent? I noticed it was still green on your list, so just thought I'd ask. If not, I'll resend it. Just let me know sir.👍

Hi Mike, I received the Dover White Z28, thank you. Did you receive the Tuxedo Black Z28 I sent? I noticed it was still green on your list, so just thought I'd ask. If not, I'll resend it. Just let me know sir.👍

So is the Dover White one(I sent him/he sent you :lol:)

Mike how about the '54 SL Merc in Fuerwherot? You still need that 1 ?

Hello again Mike, I received the Butternut Yellow Z28, thanks for the great trades my friend! I'll be keeping an eye on your thread to see if I can help you out with anything some time in the future.:cheers:

Hello again Mike, I received the Butternut Yellow Z28, thanks for the great trades my friend! I'll be keeping an eye on your thread to see if I can help you out with anything some time in the future.:cheers:
Do I not owe you the daytona yellow one yet?
Hi

The TVR Speed 6 in Cosmos Blue has been sent to esf4 account.

Regards

Thanks again bud how is your list coming?

Do I not owe you the daytona yellow one yet?

To be honest with you Mike, I don't really know. I didn't really keep track of the number of cars I sent or what you sent back, but I'm quite satisfied with our trades and don't feel like I'm owed anything more. Does that make sense?

Back