OCD cars Camaro Z28 54 merc and tvr

• Thread starter mikeeesf
  • 1,015 comments
Hello I have 0/0/0 Tuscan in starmist blue I can send in the next 24 hours for your Z28 in azure turquoise ..

Hey Mike, just sent the WeiBgrau Mercedes & Burnished Brown Z28, hope I got the accounts correct. Can you put me down for the LeMans Blue & Olympic Gold Z28s please? There's more that I need, but you haven't received them yet. I Will snd next 2 cars tomorrow. Thanks!

Edit: Oh, BTW those will go to AKnewB account please.👍

I have the Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 in black if you still need it?
No its a mistake

Hey

You havent sent the Honda Odyssey yet?

Let me know

Thanks 👍
Will find today think its on mike_esf5

Hey Mike, just sent the WeiBgrau Mercedes & Burnished Brown Z28, hope I got the accounts correct. Can you put me down for the LeMans Blue & Olympic Gold Z28s please? There's more that I need, but you haven't received them yet. I Will snd next 2 cars tomorrow. Thanks!

Edit: Oh, BTW those will go to AKnewB account please.👍
Hi sent the 2, what others would you like I may have them now
Ok I will add you in about 8 hrs thanks.

Will send the car in 14 hours which account?

Can't see colors, but I have that camaro Z28. You know what I find funny? Is that 2013 Passat comercial where it says "Premium is the new standard".:lol: Makes me laugh so much, because I take it litterally! Woo!

Can't see colors, but I have that camaro Z28. You know what I find funny? Is that 2013 Passat comercial where it says "Premium is the new standard".:lol: Makes me laugh so much, because I take it litterally! Woo!

I have all colors pending now of the Z28

Hi sent the 2, what others would you like I may have them now

Wow, that was quick Mike! There are only 5 more Z28s that I don't have pending, those being...

Burgundy Metallic, Butternut Yellow, Daytona Yellow, Dover White & Glacier Blue Metallic, if you could fill any of those that would be great, but I think you still have all of those as pending right now. No hurry my friend.:)

I'll be sending the HellBlau Mercedes & Fathom Blue Z28 when I finish work tonight.👍

Confirmed receipt of the Mini. Also, the Camaro has been sent to your "mike_esf" account.

Thanks for another great trade! 👍

Wow, that was quick Mike! There are only 5 more Z28s that I don't have pending, those being...

Burgundy Metallic, Butternut Yellow, Daytona Yellow, Dover White & Glacier Blue Metallic, if you could fill any of those that would be great, but I think you still have all of those as pending right now. No hurry my friend.:)

I'll be sending the HellBlau Mercedes & Fathom Blue Z28 when I finish work tonight.👍
Some are in will check and send tonight, just have to get the stupid updates downloaded(crap internet)

Tuscan starmist blue sent.can you send camaro to AWOL_000 thanks
Once updated will be sent tonight

I can send him the 300SL in Feurwehrrot for you

He can send the TVR to you

You send me the Honday Odyssey

Ok?

jstanford124
Ok I will check on which account I have it and let you know!

FR me please asap

Have a free slot today so can send right now! :)

Thanks

Latest Posts

Back