OCD Cars to buy for WRS Events - Updated Aug. 29, 2013

• Thread starter Hydro
  • 93 comments
There is actually a faster way to refresh UCD.
Go to an A-spec race , start race , quit = +1 day.
Start race again and quit = +1 more day.
Do this 5 times and the UCD will be refreshed.
Sounds slower to me.:lol:

Sounds slower to me.:lol:

You don't need to exit the race screen , just exit race after the race has rolled a few seconds , back to pre-race screen (not back to A-spec event menu) and start race again.
A lot faster than loading next licence test.

You don't need to exit the race screen , just exit race after the race has rolled a few seconds , back to pre-race screen (not back to A-spec event menu) and start race again.
A lot faster than loading next licence test.
I didn't realise license tests loaded that slow. Doesn't matter for me though, I never grind the UCD.. it's a waste of time. I'll see when the car I need pops up.

Last edited:
There is actually a faster way to refresh UCD.
Go to an A-spec race , start race , quit = +1 day.
Start race again and quit = +1 more day.
Do this 5 times and the UCD will be refreshed.

This method is much faster indeed, especially when you start having a lot of items and a lot of cars in your garage since there is a game save after each license test, whereas with this method it will save only once when you exit that particular A-spec race back to the A-spec event menu. (Those game saves are quite long when you have a lot of stuff.)

Also choose one of the beginner race since there will be fewer cars to load. It can also be done in B-spec.

Just a heads up guys - I'm pretty sure the OCD will refresh tomorrow (Wednesday) so if you need the cars, get to it and buy them!

Anyone that needs even quicker cash than previously advertised, the A spec seasonal #5 at nurburgring (650 pp) event pays 500,000 per 1 lap race.
If you are at 200% bonus, that's about 4 million every half hour (approx 6 minute laps) - and it's lapping the ring!

Any 650 car will do, and most will lap in about 6 minutes or so.

July 6, 2012 - WRS OCD Featured Cars:
EigerNordwandWTrail_1.jpg

Lancia Stratos Rally car '77 cr5,000,000

NrburgringGP_F_1.jpg

Ferrari F10 Formula 1 cr. 10,000,000

The Lancia Stratos Rally car is not scheduled for any current or future planned events, however we would like to ensure everyone gets the car one way or another though so it can be used in a WRS TT at some point.
If you don't already have the car, here's how to get it for ZERO credits: A-Spec Expert Historic Racing Car Cup - Prize car.

The Ferrari F10 is not in the OCD, but seeing as it is currently featured in the latest Online Seasonal events it is the perfect time to recommend as a purchase as you can win back almost (or more than) half of the cars' purchase price simply by winning the Online Seasonal events.
The F10 will be used in a future Online Special Event. It will also be used at some point in a WRS TT. We are not certain which event will be scheduled first.
As with the Audi R10 being used for the WRS TT this week, the Ferrari will be shared by myself and other drivers to ensure everyone that wishes to run the TT has access to the car.
Drivers that wish to race in the Online Event will need to purchase the car at some point as borrowed cars cannot be used in Online Race Lobbies.

Last edited:
NrburgringGP_F_1.jpg

ferrari f10 formula 1 cr. 10,000,000

the ferrari f10 is not in the ocd, but seeing as it is currently featured in the latest online seasonal events it is the perfect time to recommend as a purchase as you can win back almost (or more than) half of the cars' purchase price simply by winning the online seasonal events.
the f10 will be used in a future online special event. It will also be used at some point in a wrs tt. we are not certain which event will be scheduled first.
:D
Edit: I broke the picture somehow.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D
Edit: I broke the picture somehow.:lol:

Ha! Somehow you managed to switch Nrburgringgp to nrburgringgp in the pic file name. Apparently photobucket is really picky.
Fixed - I'll take any excuse to see that car more :D

Edit: You actually managed to knock out all but one of the capitals in the text you quoted :odd:

Last edited:
Incidentally, the Stratos can be also obtained with a 1977 birthday ticket (it's actually the only car in it). I can provide an example (but it's not my birthday!).

The F2007, F2010 and FGT make up the level 24 ticket.

Cars from tickets do need break-in, tho.

Personally, I'd buy the Zondas. All of them, but especially the C12S 7.3 - it's untradeable and really, really hard to get normally, I'd love to use any of those.

Last edited:
Incidentally, the Stratos can be also obtained with a 1977 birthday ticket (it's actually the only car in it). I can provide an example (but it's not my birthday!).

The F2007, F2010 and FGT make up the level 24 ticket.

Cars from tickets do need break-in, tho.

Personally, I'd buy the Zondas. All of them, but especially the C12S 7.3 - it's untradeable and really, really hard to get normally, I'd love to use any of those.

Thanks for the ticket info Ren 👍 I had no idea about the '77 ticket. Theres only 1 1977 car in the game? :odd:
When it comes up, I have the lvl 24 ticket as well, as do the 3D3 lobbies so spreading that car around will be pretty easy if people need one.

I picked up a Zonda to finish the set :D. Wicked cars for sure. If we ever do use a Zonda though, it will almost certainly be the Premium model though, so we didn't bother recommending them here. I recommend them for all sorts of reasons, but the OCD models won't be needed for our race events.

This is where the cap on the trade limit is a hindrance. I have at least one of every car on my other account, including 2 of the same F10. Without that limit, I could just send one over to my WRS account, but with the newer seasonal events, it shouldn't be difficult to earn the required money.

We have the 1977 ticket in the 3d3 garage so that will be convenient and easy enough to distribute. I will have to use the ticket myself as the OCD will be refreshed before I can log in again and I don't own the car (yet). I am sad about missing on those zondas though.

This is where the cap on the trade limit is a hindrance. I have at least one of every car on my other account, including 2 of the same F10. Without that limit, I could just send one over to my WRS account, but with the newer seasonal events, it shouldn't be difficult to earn the required money.

Exactly 👍
The seasonals are money making machines at this point. 1 million in 6-7 minutes if you drive it yourself, and about 20 minutes in B-Spec.

Of course we will always make sure to highlight as many ways as possible to get the cars without spending your $$$ - this update's cars are a perfect example - the Lancia is essentially free, and the F10 is a seasonal event as well as one of 3 cars on the lvl 24 ticket.

Edit: to make the 650 pp Nurburgring Seasonal event even more fun, I just pick a car from this list and see if I can beat the posted times - none yet :( but close (~2 seconds) on 3 cars :D

The Stratos Rally Car can be obtained from the A-Spec Historic Racing Car Cup event. Thos3 two races takes about 15 minutes or so depending on what car you use. It's easily winnable with a fully tuned Challenger RM. Plus, if you have the 330 P4, GT40 MkIV or Jag XJ13 you can get the trophy for winning one of those races in one of those cars also.

Just set F2007 @ 837pp to shared. 1.9 mill for nurby nordy 24hr.

Just got the money for the F10 and I'm going to buy it. I'll put it up for sharing when I'm not using it.

I have 2 F2010's and just shared one. I changed the oil but it only has about 3 miles on it, so it's not fully broken in.

All the F1's are like that.

Here's a tune for the F10, if someone is interested. Spent more time on the transmission than anything, but the rest of the settings are based on my general tuning knowledge and seem to be working OK. Right now, just trying to get something that's balanced and can win at Rome. So the Aero and Power ration will probably have to be adjusted for other tracks, as well as the final drive.

Springs 15/20
Dampers (Both) 6/10
ARB 7/5
Camber 3.2/1.5
Toe 0.0/-0.10

LSD 10/10/10 (This makes a BIG difference, expecially if you are running without TCS)

DF 100/140

BB 8/5

Transmission

Final all the way right
Top speed all the way left

Set

Final = 5068

Thanks guys 👍.

Thanks for the tune too Kevin. Will make raking in the cash much more easier.

F1 cars at Nurburgring :drool:.

I guess that shows how much I use the open wheel cars. Something about them feels off in GT5. I'm not quite sure what that is though.

Try the tune I posted, it makes a pretty big difference in the behavior of the car.

BTW - You'll almost certainly have to soften the springs if you intend to use the curbs at Nordschleiffe.

Is tuning allowed in the F1 seasonal? I thought I read the only thing you can alter is the Power Limiter in order to increase the prize for winning the races.

I'll try your tune anyway Kevin, as once I'm in the F1 it's tough to get out of without running every GP track :D

Just realized that you can't share your car and use it in online events, frustrating.

If you share one of your own cars, you can use it online, but if you borrow someone's shared car, you can't use it online.

I've had cars I've had shared and was still able to use them online. They must have changed that in an update if it's not possible now.

Back