October DLC Car Pack ideas

• Thread starter symo63
  • 203 comments
Australia
VIC
theroy1963
symo63
Thought I would start a thread on the upcoming October Car Pack DLC.

There will be a thread on the official forum with some clues and I will post a link once created.

What are some of the cars you want to see in the pack?

I would like to see the following from FM4 days:

2009 Holden HSV w427
2010 Joss JT1
2010 Morgan Aero SuperSports
2011 Wiesmann GT MF5 S633
2005 Vauxhall Monaro VXR
2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR
2010 Saleen S5S Raptor

Last edited:
Honestly I'm more than happy with the current car selection but having still purchased the car pass I'd be even happier to see:

2016 Ford Focus RS (My dad and I are both huge fans of the Focus RS's.)
1998 Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600 (I loved this car in FM4, the sound of the twin superchargers :drool:)
Anything from IMSA GTO or similar (I love the style of these cars and the sounds and everything else, hey that Audi is looking awfully lonely)

Even if it's a load of cars missing which were in previous games I'd be happy, Turn 10 just know how to assemble the greatest car lists although I will say GT has the Kei cars which I would love to see in Forza one day.

Edit: Reading the thread again I was reminded of my love for both the Wiesmann MF5 and Hudson Hornet. I actually reached Wiesmann affinity level 25 in FM4 due to using the car so much in multiplayer games.

Last edited:
Porsche pack! Please?

-Zonda R, or possibly the Revolucion model.
-Alfa Romeo 1750 Berlina. Square Alfas are awesome!
-An extremely old Rolls Royce. Imagine driving a 7 meter long 1940's Rolls. Yes please.
-Koenigseggs. All of them. (But most of all the new Regera. Something for my Swedish heart to be proud of)
-Morgan 3-wheeler. No further explanation needed.
-Jaguar XJR-15. What the XJ220 should have been.
-Volvo 240 for shoits and giggles.
-Subaru SVX. I'm probably the first one ever to wish for it, but I'm digging 'em.
-AE86 Levin with the Coupe bodystyle. Hopefully with the possibility to switch between the fronts, to be able to have all four body variations.
-Real M3 CSL.

That's all I can think of right now.

New cars to Forza I'd like added...
Mclaren 540c / 570s / 675LT
Ferrari 308 / 348 / 488 GTB
Aston Martin Vantage GT12
Aston Martin V8 Vantage Current body style
2016 Audi R8

Previous cars I'd like to see return to Forza...
DMC Delorean
Lotus Exige 240 from FM4

All the rest I want are 911s, but we have to wait for that :(.

RMX
New cars to Forza I'd like added...
Mclaren 540c / 570s / 675LT
Ferrari 308 / 348 / 488 GTB
Aston Martin Vantage GT12
Aston Martin V8 Vantage Current body style
2016 Audi R8

Previous cars I'd like to see return to Forza...
DMC Delorean
Lotus Exige 240 from FM4

All the rest I want are 911s, but we have to wait for that :(.

Now that is a list I can live with! 👍

didnt 3 cars from this pack already leak? a caddy limo, caparo t1 and a citroen nobody cares about.

My predictions:

2016 Ford Focus RS - confirmed by T10 themselves to be coming into the game, question is when? hopefully now

2013 Caparo T1 - Youtube leak

2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine - Youtube leak

2014 Savage Rivale GTR/GTS - Interesting that Caparo was one of the logos that we couldn't import into FM6 but it wasn't even in the game? Then it shows up on a leak shortly after. Well the same goes for the Savage. Hopefully we get it sooner rather than later.

1994 Nissan 300ZX IMSA GTO - Leak from the photo ages ago. Makes sense. They scanned Adam Carollas collection. He owns the car. Would be awesome to see more IMSA/Group 5 cars in general.

1991 Bentley Turbo R - Bit of a wild guess, but it has some substance to it. Around E3 time, Dan did a podcast at the Peterson Automotive Museum which leads me to believe they scanned cars there (why else would they be there?) and one of the cars in their collection happens to be the Turbo R, which is a personal fav of mine so of course I had to choose it out of the rest of their collection. They have some other vehicles like the 1971 Lotus Europa S2, 1967 Dodge Coronet 440, 1967 Ford GT40 MkIII, 1982 Ferrari 308 GTSI, a DeLorean (probably more likely as it was in previous FM games), the 1989 Batmobile and a 1952 Hudson Wasp if any of them tickle your fancy. Wouldn't be surprised to see more cars from their collection in the game.

1994 Nissan Silva Club K's - Heavily requested by the very vocal drift/youtube community. Would be shocked if it isn't DLC in this game tbh. Only a matter of time before we get it back.

Free Car:
2011 Citroen DS3 - Much like the free cars in FH2, I hope the free cars to return in FM6 and the DS3 Racing is the perfect candidate as it was in FM5 and on the youtube vid leak.

W Motors Lykan Hypersport '13
Ferrari 488 GTB '15
Audi R8 '15
McLaren 570S '15
Ferrari FXX-K '15
McLaren P1 GTR '15
Koenigsegg One: 1 '14
Jaguar C-X75 Prototype '13
Caparo T1 '13
Cadillac XTS Limousine '13
Volvo #14 Valvoline Volvo S60 V8 Supercar '14
Citroen DS3 Racing '11
Free car: Dodge Charger R/T Fast and Furious Edition (Furious 7) '70

Previous retail pre-order cars as a DLC pack for everyone:
Audi Team Forza TTS '15
BMW Team Forza M4 Coupe '14
Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Battletoads Edition '15
Dodge Team Forza Challenger SRT Hellcat '15
Ford Team Forza Mustang GT '15
Subaru Team Forza WRX STI '15
Mazda Team Forza MX-5 '16 (for those who did not pre-order the digital version)

It should be this

2015 #13 Welch Motorsport Proton Gen-2

2015 #77 MG Triple Eight Racing MG6

2015 #13 MG Triple Eight Racing MG6

2015 #1 Team BMR Volkswagen CC

2015 #4 Motorbase Performance Ford Focus

2015 #22 Support Our Paras Racing Infinti Q50

2015 #17 Power Maxed Racing Chevrolet Cruze

And The Thruxton Circuit would make the ultimate DLC pack!

Cars I want in the game: (some were in previous versions so they are a possibility)

94 Chevy Impala SS
Nissan S14 Silvia/240sx - preferably with the original rounded front end, and the redesigned pointy one too
Nissan Sileighty
2004 Ford Crown Vic P81
Dodge Charger Hellcat (i prefer it over the Challenger)
2016 Ford Focus RS
Morgan 3 wheeler would be cool, maybe the Polaris Slingshot as well.

It should be this

2015 #13 Welch Motorsport Proton Gen-2

2015 #77 MG Triple Eight Racing MG6

2015 #13 MG Triple Eight Racing MG6

2015 #1 Team BMR Volkswagen CC

2015 #4 Motorbase Performance Ford Focus

2015 #22 Support Our Paras Racing Infinti Q50

2015 #17 Power Maxed Racing Chevrolet Cruze

And The Thruxton Circuit would make the ultimate DLC pack!

I like your thinking sir :)

Though for me I would love to have Knockhill in Forza.

I'm going to assume the Focus RS, XTS Limo, Caparo, and DS3 are in, probably with the DS3 as the free car. I'd love to see the #4 Focus or #22 Q50 be included for more touring car goodness, and the 300ZX IMSA seems too likely to ignore. Past that, I'd think the 488 GTB, Lotus 3-Eleven, and BMW i8 are all incredibly likely candidates.

Love all the cars everybody is suggesting. T10 should add all of them. 👍

I wouldn't mind seeing new, old and returning cars from previous Forza's get added. I'm all up for it. W00T!

:D

There are enough cars missing from FM4 still that I fully expect to see one or two pop up in each pack. Striking the right balance will be crucial.
I agree. We are still missing about 200+ cars. I am sure by the time F7 launches in 2017 with at least 650-700 cars, we will hopefully see most or dang near all of those make a return from F1-F4.

Edit: I had a major typo. I meant 650-700 cars will launch with F7.

Last edited:
There's a considerable chunk of previously represented British marques and models missing that I have to expect at least a handful of those cars to return over the next few months. Though if I had to choose one to make a comeback, it'd have to be the TR3B. Absolutely marvellous when modified in FM4.

Other than that (or Ruf for that matter), I'd hope to see De Tomaso and a couple of old Swedes return. Probably not before the likes of the Giulia, Nismo GT-R or the new R8, but someday.

Back