Off-topic: Write a sentence using mostly car names

  • Thread starter Thread starter TeamCZRRacing
  • 17 comments
  • 2,115 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,155
United States
FL, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Milky Way
Messages
TeamACRZARacingo
Messages
GyroxOpex
I challenge you to write a sentence using mostly car names. Try to guess what the poster above you is saying, and then write your own! :D
 
Last edited:
Panoz
Citroen

McLaren
Abarth
Scion
Toyota
Eagle
Renault

Range Rover
Alpine
Cizeta
Eunos Roadster
 
Lancia
Alfa romeo
Marcos
Esprit
 
Integra

Cee'd
Alpina
Marussia
Evora

IS-F
Nissan

Lotus
Italia
Kia
Eagle

Abarth

Wiesmann
RenaultSport
Exige
Citroen
Koenigsegg
Infiniti
New Beetle (this is pushing it :lol:)
GT-R

BMW
Alpine
Lister
Lexus
 
Last edited:
Aside from the fact this is probably in the wrong place, I don't think acrostics were what OP was going for.

More like:

A Wiesmann once Cee'd, Live Life Hyundai at a time.
 
Aside from the fact this is probably in the wrong place, I don't think acrostics were what OP was going for.

More like:

A Wiesmann once Cee'd, Live Life Hyundai at a time.
Opel corsa.

(I couldn't think of anything at the time)
 
Morgan Mosler died in a Porsche.
 
Alfa romeo'd Ford in the punto....
 
My Amigo got an Accent...
That was all I could think of.
 
Adam flew from California to have a Fiesta on the Cayman islands.
 


How about entire song (GZA - 0% Finance)

And here is a song GZA did with celebrity names
 
My friend Aston and I looked at the Chicago Skyline at night.
 
The Skyline in California was Supra, however I struggled to Copen the heat.
 
If you Focus on your test, you'll probably get a good grade.
 
*Removed*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
*Removed*
Trabant
Herald
i20
Sierra

Innocenti
Spitfire

Wartburg
Hispano-Suiza
Ypsilon

Wiesmann
Echo

Cavalier
Alfa Romeo
Nissan
Triumph

Horch
Aston Martin
Victor
El Camino

NSX
Isdera
Corvette
Escalade

TVR
Honda
Isuzu
Nuvolari
Ginetta
Subaru
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back