Offering X2010 Carbon - Looking for all kinds of race cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sndr
  • 101 comments
  • 5,101 views
Got an extra slot for tomorrow.
 
I have an Peugeot 908 for you, the Team Peugeot version

psn peeth27
 
got the Pescarolo C60 Hybride - judd race car '05 if you wish to trade for carbon x1?
 
Tomorrow i will send the first cars in the morning about 9:00 am GMT
Cars i havent recieved yet will be sended after 17:00 and after i recieved them.

Still free slots for the 7th
 
2 more slots free due lack of response from traders for the 6th.
 
Bump 1 more slot for the 6th
 
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 for x1?
 
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 for x1?

Sure will give you the last slot for the 6th.

You should send the car to Sndr before the 6th, and on the 6th you will recieve the car from Manon2907. So you should add both accounts on psn.

Thanks for the deal.
 
Sure will give you the last slot for the 6th.

You should send the car to Sndr before the 6th, and on the 6th you will recieve the car from Manon2907. So you should add both accounts on psn.

Thanks for the deal.

Deal. Just added both Accounts!

thanks will send the car on the 6th midnight
 
Ill give u a peugeot 905 race car now for a carbon. Pm me if ure intetested.
 
I have a Nissan R89C Race Car '89 I can trade for a x1 and I might have the jag your after I am sure I seen it on the used dealership I won't know till Tom if your interested?
 
I have just looked I have the Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 I can trade u for the x1 I can send u it tomorrow let us know if u are still interested and I will send u a friend request and send u it?
 
i have the Jag XJR-9 Race car, with the Stage 3 Turbo and Racing Soft tires. still want it for a trade? it doesnt really matter but it only has 50 miles on it. i won it so it has very little engine damage, and is not in need of a chassis refresher.
 
Somehow my old thread is still active, this is the current active thread where trades can be made for the x2010.
 
Sounds great... I'll send you the Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09 before Jan 8th for the Carbon X2010

Carlos
iClique
 
ive got a Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car to trade for an x2010 if interested

cheers
 
I'll trade the Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 for a x2010 if interested
 
I can trade for BMV V12 LMR Race Car '99.
 
2 cars are out. So 66% succes to day. 3rd car still needs to be recieved to me first.
 
Bump.
Some spots left.
 
I have a Ford GT LM Spec II. It's the standard white version that's in the GT4 intro.
Would that be OK for an X1?
 
I have a Ford GT LM Spec II. It's the standard white version that's in the GT4 intro.
Would that be OK for an X1?

Im affraid i allready have it. The cars in my list are the cars i would like to trade.
 
Toyota SUPRA 2.5GT Twin Turbo R '90
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
 
Back