Offering X2010 Carbon - Looking for all kinds of race cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sndr
  • 101 comments
  • 5,101 views
I have your Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68
 
Toyota SUPRA 2.5GT Twin Turbo R '90
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67

I have your Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68

I ment with dealclosers that if you offer cars that arent on my list wich are racecars and you offer those cars as well i might consider a trade as well.

Will make it more clear.
 
Ah but sure go on anyway ? A late christmas present :)
 
Ah but sure go on anyway ? A late christmas present :)

For now im aiming for race cars. After the 7th is will decide weather i make more days available.
For now i have to say no to you. Im very sorry.

Maybe you have something interesting to offer?
 
Last spot and maybe one more extra slot.
 
hey, i am unable to send until sometime like 8-10 my time, which by then it will be the 6th on your side. so i will get the car to you by 3 am? your time since i noticed your in holland. any time after that would be fine within that day to send the X2010 to me. btw i added both accounts.
 
hey mate i got mixed up with the threads. I sent out the merc c9. Let me know if you got it. Will u send the x1 from the name i sent the c9 to? If yes send. If not i have a 24 hr race going atm.
 
I've got the Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98 if you are still interested in it.
 
I want your X2010 for my Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car!! wanna trade??
 
I've got the Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98 if you are still interested in it.

Sorry allready got one running for a deal.

I want your X2010 for my Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car!! wanna trade??

Might save you a slot for the 9th. Tell me what you think,
 
day 2 is a succes 6 players are enjoying their x2010 carbon.
Thanks for the trades
 
I've just received my x2010 Carbon

Thanks for the trade, Sndr 👍
 
Hi Mate

Just signed up to get my hands on a Carbon X2010 if possible.

Ive got the Audi A4 Touring Car '04 with 0.0 miles.

Let me know and i'll happily send it first - just so you know Im genuine.

Thanks
 
Hi Mate

I've got the Audi A4 Touring Car '04 and would love to get my hands on a carbon x2010.

Please let me know.

Thanks
 
Hi Mate

I've got the Audi A4 Touring Car '04 and would love to get my hands on a carbon x2010.

Please let me know.

Thanks

sorry i have no more spots atm, wait till the 7th than i decide weather i will make more rounds
 
What an awesome experience! thanks Sndr for trading your cars!
 
day 2 is a succes 6 players are enjoying their x2010 carbon.
Thanks for the trades

will be sending at 8:20 pm EST which will be 1:20 or 2:20 AMyour time.
 
One last free spot. Someone didnt respond within 24hours.

So for the 9th.
 
Carbon X1 For Fully Tunned Enzo And Fully Tuned SLR Mclaren?
 
One last free spot. Someone didnt respond within 24hours.

So for the 9th.

Zonda R New 0 Miles, Or Fully Tuned Ferarri Enzo And SLR Mclaren?
 
I have
Toyota SUPRA 2.5GT Twin Turbo R '90
Toyota SUPRA SZ-R '97
need 2 x1
 
Got the carbon! Thanks Sndr.
 
how about a Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 ?
 
I have a Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
wanna X2010 prototype(carbon)
 
I have a Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
wanna X2010 prototype(carbon)

Sorry 2 guys before you where faster. A shame would have liked the car ;)
 
Back