Official Corvette Racing Association Version II

  • Thread starter Thread starter tigersharkdude
  • 61 comments
  • 3,395 views
Please add me to the list:

PSN ID: Glennm27
Car: C6 ZR1 R/M
Color: Victory Red
Car #: 27

My car after coming out of the paint shop is actually Victory Red and White. If it matters to you guys to have to correct color listed in the lineup..
 
If its Sunday then im all for this!

PSN ID: SummitBalt08
Car: ZR-1 RM
Color: Atomic Orange/white white wheels
Car #: 94
 
Id like to join this series.
I'll run a Z06 RM
Silver/ gray ( its called the silver bullet )
My psn is GTP_mike 46an2
 
If its Sunday then im all for this!

PSN ID: SummitBalt08
Car: ZR-1 RM
Color: Atomic Orange/white white wheels
Car #: 94

There is already an orange car, you will need to change that

Id like to join this series.
I'll run a Z06 RM
Silver/ gray ( its called the silver bullet )
My psn is GTP_mike 46an2

I need a car number from you


Everyone has been added
 
I would like to join!

ZR1 RM - Lightning Blue Metallic

PSN: WarDamnEagle53

Car # 53
 
Last edited:
Can i switch to ZR1 RM

white # 33

PSn GTP_mike46an2
 
You guys want to do do some practice laps tonight ? Maybe Daytona road track ?
 
sorry I missed you last night. Ive been sick for like 4 days, and havent been playing the game (or doing anything really)
 
I'm gonna do some testing tonight, has anyone ran any laps yet on DRC ? I'm curious what times these cars will get , gotta be super fast I'm sure .Also I wonder after how many miles will a vett e pass its prime as in HP figures , and not be able to be restored completely with a rebuild.
 
who knows. Ive racked up thousands of miles, and if anything the HP has went up
 
I was just waiting for tonight to go racing my car is ready..
 
Pm everybody and remind them about the race tonight?
 
I'll be there tonight.
 
about 4 hours until the room is up. I will open it about 30 minutes early for qualifying
 
So is the network down every Sunday or something>
 
Room Number?

I don't know how to find you guys?
 
Im assuming hes not on because I sent him a friend request and he didnt respond.
 
I created a room

1472-6399-8880-6896-2362
1472-6399-8880-6896-2362
 
Hey guys, my bspec race didnt end until 7:45 ( i was off by an hour)

somebody else is going to have to be the room host, my new modem SUCKS, I cant even race online (everything is glitchy, and half the time my connection bumps me from the room)
 
I would like to redo the race this Wednesday if that is ok with everyone. I pmed everyone yesterday when I created the room.

Would 8 or 9pm on work for everyone? I will begin to pm people when I make practice rooms and remind people about the races on Sunday. Would love to see this actually get going this time around.
 
I would like to redo the race this Wednesday if that is ok with everyone. I pmed everyone yesterday when I created the room.

Would 8 or 9pm on work for everyone? I will begin to pm people when I make practice rooms and remind people about the races on Sunday. Would love to see this actually get going this time around.

what time zone are you in??
 
Hey guys, my bspec race didnt end until 7:45 ( i was off by an hour)

somebody else is going to have to be the room host, my new modem SUCKS, I cant even race online (everything is glitchy, and half the time my connection bumps me from the room)
no see apple can go and ...............

Im deaf, and the way to order that is to call them. Guess what, steve jobs can go suck ........


Whatever..... So I guess your new modem and Steve Jobs as you say BOTH suck and you can continue to have a "glitchy experience and be bumped from the room" Sounds like fun :crazy:
 
Whatever..... So I guess your new modem and Steve Jobs as you say BOTH suck and you can continue to have a "glitchy experience and be bumped from the room" Sounds like fun :crazy:

apple sucks for me...WHY? you cant order online, they want you to call. I cant call, and the local store is full of the rudest idiots ever.

Apple isnt the only place you can get a modem. OH, that looks like a router, not a modem
 
apple sucks for me...WHY? you cant order online, they want you to call. I cant call, and the local store is full of the rudest idiots ever.

Apple isnt the only place you can get a modem. OH, that looks like a router, not a modem

Why can't you order on line???? :confused:

It's pretty simple for me to do, should be the same for you. There is no need to call. Apple Store
 
Back