• 1,184 comments
New PS3 images, first in-cockpit among them:

1354356364_4325c27f80_o.jpg

1354356570_7b13c4dda1_o.jpg

1354355722_0752b350d5_o.jpg

1353469075_4b83d6a1fa_o.jpg

1353468307_97bad1933c_o.jpg

1354355880_09f74c5333_o.jpg

Some new info should also be available in end of this week.

That car with a Brazilian flag on it, is that from some real racing series or is it a custom paint job the player did?

Anyway, the graphics are not on par with GT5:P's but it looks awesome nonetheless.

Thanks for the pics amar212. 👍

Anyway, the graphics are not on par with GT5:P's but it looks awesome nonetheless.
The screen shots look almost like oil paintings don't they? Odd, but still interesting. Also... where'd the driver of the FXX go? ;)

If PD gets enough good ferraris into GT then you wont really need this game!
I suspect that not only will this game have more Ferrari's, but considering the pedigree of the "Challenge" series and focus on just Ferrari, this game should be able to stand on its own merits. We'll have to wait till more specific details and of course its release to truly see where it stands among the ever growing driving sim gaming genre.

I wont update the first post in the same way as before, i will just link to posts under the NEW update section.

I'm very very doubtful now after reading some of this.

Basicly i'm reading that the game is much more forviging than the really old, not perfect physics at the time F355 challenge.
This is horrible news, it doesn't matter how good they get the physics if they dumb it down for the avarage joe.
I hope it does have a full fleged sim mode, i sure as hell ain't picking this up if it's not at least up to par in with F355 challenge realisim.

I'm very very doubtful now after reading some of this.

Basicly i'm reading that the game is much more forviging than the really old, not perfect physics at the time F355 challenge.
This is horrible news, it doesn't matter how good they get the physics if they dumb it down for the avarage joe.
I hope it does have a full fleged sim mode, i sure as hell ain't picking this up if it's not at least up to par in with F355 challenge realisim.

Actually i'm starting to doubt this game too, GT5 Prologue will offer so much driving experiences so this game will probably be a later buy, if any at all. At first it sounded so awesome but if the game will be crayon-colored and with idiot proof physics this game sinks like it was dropped in quick sand.

What the hell is going on with this game?

The teaser frontpage has been removed from official site (http://www.system3.com/ferrari/ferrariholding.html), official press-site has no updates in more then month, no word form both Eutechycs or System3..

And tentative RD is exact one month away. I have seen game footage on MotorsTV two weeks ago on 3DMotors show, but it was Monza demo displayed during GDC. Nothing new since then, no words whatsoever.

What the hell is going on with this game?

The teaser frontpage has been removed from official site (http://www.system3.com/ferrari/ferrariholding.html), official press-site has no updates in more then month, no word form both Eutechycs or System3..

And tentative RD is exact one month away. I have seen game footage on MotorsTV two weeks ago on 3DMotors show, but it was Monza demo displayed during GDC. Nothing new since then, no words whatsoever.

Maybe it's silence before the storm :)

New info regarding release on official press-site for all 3 versions,

It's two month delay at this point.

Released: 25 Jan 2008

I had a feeling something is going on. I was right, as usual. :D

Personally, from what I have seen the graphics don't look that amazing, anyone else feeling this?

Personally, from what I have seen the graphics don't look that amazing, anyone else feeling this?

The screens probably doesn't make the game even. Hopefully it will look better on a HDTV. GT5 Prologue will still look better than this i think.

The BBC have just run an article regarding games of the racing genre and this game pops its head in.

LINK

Im liking the idea of this game, not so much for me, but for my mate who is a Ferrari nutter.

Is this game still in developement? Where is all the info, videos, and pics regarding the game, there has not been any new official info on the game in ages?

You know, i checked the game and it looked nice. Like Vtech mentioned, is there any more news about the game?

Back