Official GT Blog: "Pit Stop" by Polyphony Digital

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 2,207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
20150223_midfield_01.jpg
Midfield Raceway is coming back:)
http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/article/1491
YAY!!! Mid-Field is back! I can't wait to drive this track in GT6 with my new PS3! :D

Wow :drool:

But if PD think they can deliver requests without communicating to us...then their right :sly: I mean c'mon - LOOK at that track! :crazy: AND they mentioned Seattle in a very re-assuring way :)

Can we say that...the 1.16 is "Marching" towards us ? Get it ? Because it's released in March hehe...yeah you're laughing. :gtpflag:

Oh my god PD stunned me after all this silence, I really missed the hype of this website. Bring it now PD, good job! :drool:

Man, I really wish they'd re-release it for the PS4 with native 1920x1080p and locked 60 fps.
The last time I fired it up, I had serious issues adjusting to the image quality (as good as it looks for a PS3 title).

The penultimate car looks like a BMW M3 GT2....the other ones I think are impossibile to distinguish...and I don't think it is even necessary

That's good news! Midfield has always been a favorite of mine.
Is PD going to include proper racing too or are we still limited to time trial only offline?

All I want to know is whether we can use timeshift (3X at most). Kaz said that he did not want to inplement it, but I think that when it comes to grinding, this function is necessary.

So basically the "hire a bob" system from GT5 won't make it to GT6, and it's possible to have limited control over the car.

Source: Google Translator

So basically the "hire a bob" system from GT5 won't make it to GT6, and it's possible to have limited control over the car.

Source: Google Translator
Yeh, sounds a little disappointing to me.
Difficult to decipher the broken English of course, but there's a few glaring omissions on the blog.
No evidence of choosing and then training/improving a Bob.
No evidence of Remote Racing. (which I'd partly associated the Community feature with for the delay of B-Spec)
No evidence of Endurance events.
And unlikely to earn additional prize cars if it's simply used as an option for existing career races.

So for those reasons a little disappointing if proven true.
But, I'll wait and see what it's all about before passing judgement.
I'm still looking forward to giving it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back