Official GT Sport Interlagos Trailer Released

I only driven on Interlagos in the F1 games, and i love the high speed flow in sector 1 and sector 3. Sector 2 is my downfall and i make sure to practice those turns during time trials. Also, cant have a proper Interlagos race without some rain. I swear almost everytime i race at Brazil, its raining.:lol:

one word... wow !!!!

171005073740882067.gif

Fantastic track! I've got so many memories of watching F1 races there. But it just makes you wish they had more real world locations like this in the game. The lack of real world tracks is the biggest disappointment for me with GTS. I hope they have lots of them planned for DLC.
Especially when you realize that PD now has a large partnership with the FIA themselves. I mean, I like the fantasy tracks that we've seen in GT Sport, but I feel a bit empty without Spa or La Sarthe in the game. Then again, people would much rather buy a Silverstone, Spa or La Sarthe DLC than they would buy a BB raceway DLC or Dragon Trail DLC.

Especially when you realize that PD now has a large partnership with the FIA themselves. I mean, I like the fantasy tracks that we've seen in GT Sport, but I feel a bit empty without Spa or La Sarthe in the game. Then again, people would much rather buy a Silverstone, Spa or La Sarthe DLC than they would buy a BB raceway DLC or Dragon Trail DLC.

That makes sense. On the other hand, fictional tracks could be added as free DLC and give priority to real tracks.

I don't mind having fictional tracks, but the total number is so low... When you see pC2 with 60+ tracks and 120+ layouts, that gives you some pause.

FIA doesn't own any tracks. They still have to license them individually. And source them. And model them.

FIA doesn't own any tracks. They still have to license them individually. And source them. And model them.

Yep, indeed, And it's the same with cars really. Dirt 4 has the official FIA WRX license and had almost all WRX supercars from the 2016 calendar but they couldn't get the license for the Audi S1 RX for the simple fact that the car was from the Eks team (from Mattias Ekström, famous DTM and WRX racer) and didn't have any Audi factory backup. Now since 2017 Audi does in fact give factory support to the team so the car might be licensed for games in the future (through Audi).

Back