Official GTPC - Omnis vs Suzuki vs d3p0 [RESULTS ARE IN!!!]

my car has been tuned since we started. i just need to pull off some good laps and ill be set.
ive also had computer problems once again, but its all cleared up, and now i have Windows Movie Maker, so i am able to make movies once again! yay! im excited if you guys cant tell!
good luck guys.

haha nice TS. i would have said the same thing if you didnt.
ya, somewhere between .7 and 300 hp. lol.
Omnis, how ya coming along?

slowly but surely...

i've got quite a bit of distractions though. i keep trying to nab lego star wars, but full spectrum warrior is in my ps2 at the moment. then there's other crap, like reading and art. <_<

lol.

lol, seems like youve got your hands tied up at the moment.
im the same way with my laps though, slowly, but surely! getting more and more used to this track after running like 200+ laps since this challenge started.

quick reminder guys (although I'm sure its unnecessary), that the vids are due in about a week, well 1 week + 11hours, 45mins to be a bit more precise.

oh, and a bit of a bump

yup. gunna pratice some more tonight i think.
i hope i can get my capt. card working before then also..... having a few problems with it.

Omnis, d3p0, this pretains to both of you, give me some input please.
ive got my lap done, but im having a few problems with my capture card right now. ive got everything installed and there is no capture video button. so i might just go out and buy another more up to date card. i need like maybe a week. hopefully not longer than that. ill keep trying what i can to get it to work untill i can buy one.

i have no idea about capture cards or what you mean by a capture button...

but good luck anyway. what else can i say?

im just wanting your guys approval to extend the deadline.
the card isnt doing what its supposed to, so i cannot capture video.

suzuki what kind of capture card/software do you have? maybe someone else here has it and can give you a hand. I have pinnacle quick studio and a dazzle capture device.

I'm not opposed to offering a deadline extension. Being that this is one of the first GTPC's, it would be a shame if we lost an entry.
I can make it due 7 days later (12:05am NA Central Timezone, May 15th), if all entrants agree.

However, I will not extend it past that date...I feel it would start to interfere with the GTPDC entries that two of you are planning to submit.

edit:
if you havent yet, try some other capture software - i'll suggest VirtualDub again, its a great program :sly: 👍
i doubt that the card is the problem. If you can view the replay on the computer screen I dont think there's any reason why you shouldnt be able to capture from that card unless the software you're using is buggy.

TankSpanker
I'm not opposed to offering a deadline extension. Being that this is one of the first GTPC's, it would be a shame if we lost an entry.
I can make it due 7 days later (12:05am NA Central Timezone, May 15th), if all entrants agree.

However, I will not extend it past that date...I feel it would start to interfere with the GTPDC entries that two of you are planning to submit.

edit:
if you havent yet, try some other capture software - i'll suggest VirtualDub again, its a great program :sly: 👍
i doubt that the card is the problem. If you can view the replay on the computer screen I dont think there's any reason why you shouldnt be able to capture from that card unless the software you're using is buggy.

I'm going to be sending out some PM's to the head judges about GTPC's in general. There are some things that need to be tightened up.

TankSpanker

Ok, no extension is necessary, just got word that suzuki got this mess all figured out.

Deadline remains firm at 12:05am NA Central Time on May 7th.

lets get the vids in guys!!!

:scared:

time to get crackin'! stupid school project eating all my time.

ya, i totally feel ya man. school blows. but you gotta do what you gotta do.
skip school tomorrow and pratice, ALL DAY, untill you can get a lap that will beat mine. muahaha
good luck man.
wheres d3p0?

d3p0
Wow, 2 days, I should probably make a video.

I know you're joking. But since you made a point to get in this competion you really need to get a video submitted. Glad to see you're on it.

lol, sounds like i'm not the only one on here thats a procrastinator!

Still waitin for the day to view all three, and I wanna be left in "awe" guys, I know ya can do it.

Swift
I know you're joking. But since you made a point to get in this competion you really need to get a video submitted. Glad to see you're on it.
ya, i hope he is kidding, he wanted in so bad.

Back