Official GTPlanet Ad-Hoc Party Races: World G1, Lobby 01

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordan
  • 357 comments
  • 65,286 views
Wow :crazy: and I thought I had loads of cars. Read the rest of my previous post, you will :lol:
 
I'm waiting for a race, we'll see what happens this time...
 
Let us know as I'm curious to see if it was our connection.
 
Last edited:
You have to set put original settings like the official firmware.
 
anybody want to play? just got an ethernet cable to test it out.
 
I hope to be online 4 hours from now. 20.00 Amsterdam time that is.
 
unfortunately be asleep by then. ill try again tomorrow.
 
Just to remind everyone. This is Thanksgiving week in the US. A lot of people may not be home.

On the flip side, those of us who are home will be off work tomorrow and Friday, so those people will be better able to find time that works with the rest of the world. That is assuming they don't devote both days to total gluttony at family dinners.
 
Just to remind everyone. This is Thanksgiving week in the US. A lot of people may not be home.

On the flip side, those of us who are home will be off work tomorrow and Friday, so those people will be better able to find time that works with the rest of the world. That is assuming they don't devote both days to total gluttony at family dinners.

I'd recommend the total gluttony at family dinners if there was the option.
 
Lazy Holiday around the house this weekend. I'll be in and out looking to race some over the next 4 days. I hope to see some people out there.
 
hoping to share and race this weekend just got back from canada
 
Just had some nice races with e.g. Trebor and MarcoM. 👍
 
I don't know, I have official firmware !

Are you playing with 333 Mhz mode, or a thing like this ?
 
You just have to play in 266 Mhz, like official firmware, when you play against guys who have official firwmare.
 
GT PSP runs at 333 natively, but i think it may drop to 222mhz in wlan mode like most games
 
Just had some nice races with e.g. Trebor and MarcoM. 👍

Although I got disconnected 4 times, it sure was good fun. I was really bad though.
 
Room is open
 
I'm just sitting here listening to some DJ Krush having my guy jump up and down to get in. Oh wait there it's open!

Well now it seems that Denur and I can't be on at the same time, we kick each other off if the other is hosting. Ridiculous!
 
Last edited:
That was a bit odd, to say the least. In the end I did have some good races, including with some first-time AHP racers. One of them was Solar System, who is the dutch GT Academy winner. Quite a blast that was. :p

Yesterday MarcoM lost his connection a few times, tonight it was Trebor. Damn, I hate when that happens.:grumpy:
 
Yeah me too. I could have easily won those times :P

Tonight I am going to try it again.
 
The ethernet power adapter was a great idea I never thought of. When I get some change I'll try out the netgear 1 since it looks simple enough to use.
 
by the way, is anyone going to be on tonight... 8pm EST??
I'll be sleeping by then, but I am on at the moment. 👍
 
Yeah, I'm the 1 in a million guy that had to work after thanksgiving... sux
 
I hope the turkey tasted ok anyway. :p
 
So, anyone racing? I'm over there right now, but it's nothing but me wanting to play GT and some other guys playing Gundam.
 
Back