Official GTPlanet Ad-Hoc Party Races: World G1, Lobby 01

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 357 comments
I get that a lot too - nobody is on right now. However, whenever I create a room other people seem to show up fairly quickly. I have a feeling ahP doesn't list rooms that are "closed".

In any case, I just set up a room in G1 if anybody is interested.

Nice races yesterday!

Did you find out how a legacy can beat a vette? :)

I'll be on today and Friday, but not between 12:15 and 2:30 today, and 9:30 to 11:30 Friday, on the count of Class. If anyone wants to race, I'll be in G1.

Nice races yesterday!

Did you find out how a legacy can beat a vette? :)
Oh hey! I didn't even realize it was you or I would have replied sooner. I just wasn't paying attention. :)

So the Legacy you had was the JP version of the Spec B, which is slightly more powerful than the "standard" GT and has a 0-60mph in the low 5's. Everything I could find on the '86 Vettes say they're at least half a second quicker to 60, so it must have come down to tire choice. I was definitely surprised at how close the 2 cars were to one another.

Oh, and the other part of it is that I think you're a better driver than I am. :P

Last edited:
I am hanging out in G1. I tried browsing for a race earlier, but found nothing but lousy races. 2 lappers around Cathedral Rocks Trail III, were all this guy wanted to race. Luckily I had a work phone call to take.

I will kick it here for a while, hopefully we can get a decent race started.

I have to swap between inputs to go from PS3 to computer. I must have missed you. I have a room open in G1 right now. I will keep an eye out for anybody.

After several times when i have said i would be in the room i havent seen anyone so i thought maybe we could specify a time when people would go in and we could trade and race as a unit.

Would anyone be interested in doing that?

Last edited:
Hey Guys

After spending a few nights of sitting in empty rooms I think it would be a great idea to arrange times to meet. We could hopefully make it a regular event.

I am also in desperate need for more cars. I only have a miserable collection of about 45 and been playing this game for months. Been spending my time trying to get all tracks upto S. Still only half way so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Hey Guys

After spending a few nights of sitting in empty rooms I think it would be a great idea to arrange times to meet. We could hopefully make it a regular event.

I am also in desperate need for more cars. I only have a miserable collection of about 45 and been playing this game for months. Been spending my time trying to get all tracks upto S. Still only half way so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
I would suggest that you only spend your money on the non-shareable cars(check the list here). Soon you will find someone with all the shareable cars and you will be grinding for credits again to get the non-shareable.

I wouldn't mind seeing a schedule, but for me when I can get online is pretty much up to my wife and her list of things that I have to do around the house. I should be able to get on tonight, around 9pm PST, but can't be sure. I will post in here next time I do go online and will share with anyone that wants ~4400 cars.

How do you do a ad hoc party?
Don't see it on my game.

Download it onto your PS3 from the PSN store. Your PS3 has to be connected to the internet via a cable so the wireless can be used by the PSP to connect.

I am in G1 right now. I can probably only be here for about 30 minutes. Hopefully someone finds this in time.

Had some good races against GTP_OVERHEATING (or is it GTP_OVERHEATED?). I really need more practice on La Sarthe.

Last edited:
I'll be there today, I'm quite fed up of siting alone there and seeing rooms FULL with only one game....everybody is playing MHU.....not offense, I like the game, I tried it myself, but c'mon people! there's more games than that

How about this? This saturday at 9:00pm US central time, we should all get together and go to G1. Does that sound good?

9pm US central time is 1am sunday for us in the uk so i dont think i will be there.
If anyone is around now i can be in there.

Wow, how embarrasing! I totally forgot bout the 9pm ad hoc!:dunce: I hope some people had fun without me. Let's shoot for sometime in the afternoon in the US, so we can get you guys in Europe in. I don't want to choose a time for you guys. When is everyone open?

Last edited:
Back