SemiFinal1.png
SemiFinal21.png

Legend:
This highlights a winning team.
This highlights a draw.

List of Matches and Results
Group Tables

Scoring System

So basically, all you have to do in this is predict the team who will score you the highest amount of points in every game based of the Scoring System.

In the event a game goes to penalties the goals scored and conceded will go towards your Goal Difference.

Basic Rules

You must be a current member of :gtplanet:.
You must use you :gtplanet: username on the pick form.
You may change your picks as often as you wish, but no picks made after kick-off will count.]

Overall Prize.
  • If I can with a laser card, I will put up a lifetime of GTPremium for the winner, and one year for the person with the highest goal difference, in the event a person has both I will pick the next highest. In the event of a draw I will do a count back based on Goal Difference, Wins, Clean Sheets, etc.
Last of all, good luck.

*This competition is in no way affiliated with GTPlanet or it's logo's. We are using them under the owners permission.

Last edited:
Will be good fun. Hopefully it'll pick up enough interest before the competition starts tomorrow :nervous: I must say I only thought of this at 6 :dunce:

I think I fixed it just there, is it coming up at all or are your picks just not submitting? :)

It worked for me

Yeah, for me too even though I only did it as a test since I won't be submitting.

I think I fixed it as he posted. 👍

OP edited to reflect on Basic Rules and Prizes.

Editing Scoring System for the event of a draw or goal in extra time. 👍

Picks in. Great idea Matty.
EDIT. A link to this was the only post in my 4 subscribed threads. At least you are getting the word out.

I put it out on ten threads, mainly because I left it so late to make it :lol:

As I can't do it myself, I'l just post what I would have gone for in the thread.

I would have went for Greece and Russia.

As I can't do it myself, I'l just post what I would have gone for in the thread.

I would have went for Greece and Russia.

There's nothing unfair about you doing it IMO. And you won't be able to get Premium with a laser card I don't think.

Poland and Czech Republic.👍👍👍

Edit: No, I think I went with Greece.:dopey:

Just done mine :)

Went for poland and russia..:dopey:

Okay, I'll submit and stuff but if I win I won't take the prize and I'll let second place take it
👍

Turns out I had already submitted a test attempt earlier anyway to make sure link was working 👍

There's nothing unfair about you doing it IMO. And you won't be able to get Premium with a laser card I don't think.

Poland and Czech Republic.👍👍👍

Edit: No, I think I went with Greece.:dopey:

Oh, I will get the prizes on my grandad's credit card and just give him the money so.

What is a laser card anyway, I've no objections to you playing matty

It's basically like a Credit Card, but it has I think 18 digits on the front and you can only use the money in your bank account, no more then that 👍

EDIT: I forgot to mention this and will put in thread soon, there will be new picks up everyday for every game in EURO 2012. If you want to win you will have to remember to pick everyday, I may send out reminder PM's if people want me too.

Last edited:
Good to know that then, wouldn't want half the people doing the first one forgetting about the next day :lol:

I picked. Happy now? :lol:

Sending out PM's before all the matches is a good idea because I'll likely forget.

EDIT: I forgot to mention this and will put in thread soon, there will be new picks up everyday for every game in EURO 2012. If you want to win you will have to remember to pick everyday, I may send out reminder PM's if people want me too.

It's a good thing you mentioned that. :lol:

Haha it seems it is :lol:

Anyway, how do I put the table in the OP? Don't worry I haven't peoples picks on it yet.

I posted this in the Euro 2012 thread but i thought i would post here also. we have 2 people who have joined the league so far and would like more. in case you didn't see my post in the other thread, you can see the details below.

Fantasy League at the official UEFA Site for the Euro Cup. The code to join the league is 35187-76773. If you don't know where to go to register, CLICK HERE.

I would love for as many people from this community to join. I will close the league to entries 1 hour before the first match on Friday.

I like picking players but i will also be participating in the forum fantasy also. would love to win life time gtp premium membership :)

Updated OP with a leaderboard. 👍

I can send reminder PM's if needed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back