Official GTPlanet* Fantasy Euro 2012

• Thread starter Matty
  • 816 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've subscribed to the thread, so that should be enough. What times are the matches usually, because I don't have time to out picks in before school next week?

I've subscribed to the thread, so that should be enough. What times are the matches usually, because I don't have time to out picks in before school next week?

First match every day is usually 17:00BST, or for the final groups games there after 19:45

You can PM me the teams you want me to put in for you if you know you won't be able to put in picks on time.

That's fine, I'll be home by then. If not, I can put my picks in at lunch.

Okay that's good news so. 👍

Like my disclaimer at the bottom? ;)

Yeah, it's very nice. :lol: I will probably be last in this, but it's a 50-50 decision, so I shouldn't do too badly.

It's an important decision though.

An example from Barcelona v Chelsea in the CL this year.
Goals 2 - 2
Possession 72 - 22
Shots 22 - 7
Shots on target 5 - 3
Yellow Cards 0 I think
Dismissals John Terry.

Points would work out as so:
Barcelona: 144 + 22 + 15 + 10 = 191
Chelsea: 56 + 7 + 6 - 10 + 20 + 10 = 89
And Chelsea won. So it's more stratigic then just picking a winner.

Last edited:
When today's games are complete, so people can still pick if they only come along now 👍

Am, it should change around 21:30-22:00BST (9:30-10pm) 👍

Trying to be precise here :lol:

Matty
Am, it should change around 21:30-22:00BST (9:30-10pm) 👍

Trying to be precise here :lol:

Your going to have your work cut out with every game and working out everyones scores, or have you found an easy way?

Your going to have your work cut out with every game and working out everyones scores, or have you found an easy way?

Yeah I will. Nope, but I only have 4 teams to calculate per night and then just add say Greece's score with Russia's and I have "Insert person's name here" score. So it should be easy enough. Hardest part will be when I've filled it in too move the names into the right order :dopey:

Matty
Yeah I will. Nope, but I only have 4 teams to calculate per night and then just add say Greece's score with Russia's and I have "Insert person's name here" score. So it should be easy enough. Hardest part will be when I've filled it in too move the names into the right order :dopey:

Looks like you have it all worked out :)

Good work Matty I like it 👍

I seem to have, and that's the scary part. I thought of the idea of this at about 5:30pm yesterday as I had filled out a sheet with the predictions of scores and who would get where. Then I came home with literally no Google Doc's experience or general understanding of it and made the tables :lol:

Matty
I seem to have, and that's the scary part. I thought of the idea of this at about 5:30pm yesterday as I had filled out a sheet with the predictions of scores and who would get where. Then I came home with literally no Google Doc's experience or general understanding of it and made the tables :lol:

Welldone 👍 so you have to watch every single game with your notepad, rather you than me lol

Or get the stats off UEFA.com if I miss a game, or watch highlights :dopey:

I want to watch every game anyway though so this motivates me that bit more :D

Matty
Or get the stats off UEFA.com if I miss a game, or watch highlights :dopey:

I want to watch every game anyway though so this motivates me that bit more :D

That will make it alot easier :)

Hopefully will :) Or just buy all the papers between now and the Final game :lol

Basically for every match there is in EURO 2012 you pick a team in it. The objective is to get the most points over the 31 games. There is a scoring sheet if it helps any. 👍

Basically for every match there is in EURO 2012 you pick a team in it. The objective is to get the most points over the 31 games. There is a scoring sheet if it helps any. 👍

Well I placed my predictions just recently, just so you know ;)

Know nothing of football but going to have a go for a bit of fun since I sometimes watch the international games. :lol:

How do you read betting odds in bookmakers? :lol:

Last edited:
Ah 500/1 is very unlikely to win.
2/1 is very likely to win.

Everything in between should be easy to figure out 👍

Picks submitted. 👍

But in no way does this mean I like football. I just want premiums. ;)

Picked my 2 teams for the first games. Looking forward to this :P May give me reason to watch every game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back