Official GTPlanet* Fantasy FIFA® World Cup™ Brazil 2014™ brought to you by Matty and MasterCard®.

• Thread starter Matty
  • 535 comments
I'm pretty sure I picked Mexico :D. At least that evens it out for putting hope into the Aussies earlier :lol:

I thought that the sorry excuse of a Spanish team would lose to the Australians. I decided to choose the Australians, but NOPE, the Spaniards got off their ass right when I didn't pick them, but yet when I did pick them their heads were so far up their asses that they blew their first two matches. *Gives Spanish team the finger*

Match Day 14: Nigeria v Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina v Iran, Honduras v Switzerland and Ecuador v France

sBaJF6F.png

Lpo5j3a.png

Ou6TsoM.png

fQlZo4u.png

Tkju0yc.png

Up to third! Wow. I guess I did pick Spain afterall. And at least picking Costa Rica didn't affect me that much :lol:. Now depending on if I have internet or not in Swansea, I'll see you on Saturday.

Down to fourth, can't remember who I picked out of Italy or Uruguay ...

I picked Ivory Coast and I might I have picked Italy too, not a good day!

Same, I feel Italy was a bit robbed on the ref end but oh well. The Ivory Coast game though...wow that was a heist indeed. Oh well. At least picking Croatia yesterday I felt good about losing because Mexico did the job and properly beat them...today I feel robbed

Back