Official GTPlanet* Fantasy FIFA® World Cup™ Brazil 2014™ brought to you by Matty and MasterCard®.

• Thread starter Matty
  • 535 comments
rswe6Yo.png

Stats off of Google.

Penalty Stats recorded by myself​
1. David Luiz (Brazil) Goal 1-0
2. Pinilla (Chile) Saved 1-0
3. Willian (Brazil) Miss 1-0
4. Sánchez (Chile) Saved 1-0
5. Marcelo (Brazil) Goal 2-0
6. Aránguiz (Chile) Goal 2-1
7. Hulk (Brazil) Saved 2-1
8. Díaz (Chile) Goal 2-2
9. Neymar (Brazil) Goal 3-2
10. Jara (Chile) Miss 3-2

Final: Brazil 3 -2 Chile
CGDmmYs.png

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the points for the Costa Rica game! I think Greece May have edged it because of the red card and amount of fouls conceded.

WvBfvQI.png

Penalty stats recorded by myself.​
1. Broges (Goal) 1-0
2. Mitroglou (Goal) 1-1
3. Ruiz (Goal) 2-1
4. Christodoulopoulos (Goal) 2-2
5. González (Goal) 3-2
6. Holebas (Goal) 3-3
7. Campbell (Goal) 4-3
8. Gekas (Saved) 4-3
9. Umaña (Goal) 5-3
IFO2J8a.png

I'd say 🤬 you Costa Rica or Referee more so then Greece. It was the 6 yellows and red that did it. And the fact they never took the game to Greece, before or after the red.

Is anyone else having problems submitting their predictions on phones? The screen that says thank you for the picks or whatever never comes up and it keeps loading up the form to fill out when you click submit. So I've had to do it late on the computer, but as no goals have been scored will my pick for this game stand @Matty ?

Is anyone else having problems submitting their predictions on phones? The screen that says thank you for the picks or whatever never comes up and it keeps loading up the form to fill out when you click submit. So I've had to do it late on the computer, but as no goals have been scored will my pick for this game stand @Matty ?

Ah I'll check the timestamp but without checking assume you went with France who I predict all but Katigan went for. So it shouldn't be an issue.

Also should it play up again just PM me your picks ASAP and I can add them whenever knowing there on time.

I did the picks the other day that you posted with Brazil, Columbia, France but I can't remember who else. Can you check I've made the right amount of picks please.

I think I'll go USA because I want them to win, but then think what if Belgium have Hazard or such have a moment of brilliance and take it. Very hard to call indeed @dhandeh

Made a mistake with yesterday's points, Algeria didn't score 60, but rather 50 as they conceaded 2 goals in extra time for -20, not -10. Sorry to all affected *cough* @Katiegan :( *cough*

MDX0V3g.png

We'll I've 🤬'd up. Really thought Switzerland would take it to them.

You watch Belgium become the team we all expected them to be and annihilate USA tonight.

Can't wait to see the points for this one considering BBC Sport say that Belgium had 39 shots with 17 on target.

Can't wait to see the points for this one considering BBC Sport say that Belgium had 39 shots with 17 on target.

38, with 27 on target according to Google who pull stats from FIFA.

8ofQS03.png

s6LofZV.png

Back