Official GTPlanet* Fantasy FIFA® World Cup™ Brazil 2014™ brought to you by Matty and MasterCard®.

• Thread starter Matty
  • 535 comments
Where are you getting your match stats? Because I guess that typing in Brazil Vs Croatia on Google is giving different stats

Where are you getting your match stats? Because I guess that typing in Brazil Vs Croatia on Google is wrong then?

I got mine on ESPN because FIFA hadn't them up yet.

Are they wrong?

EDIT: Checked Sky Sports there only thing reported differently is shots where Brazil had 10 overall, 6 on target and croatia had 10 overall 3 on target.

So Brazil would lose 4 and Croatia would lose 1 point.

Everyone is going to report different stats. When I do mine it's going to be either FIFA or ESPN stats, whichever I can find if some aren't up yet.

I will do with what I find first and quote it underneath the points for that game as I don't fancy redoing all my tables.

EDIT: ESPN have now changed there stats, guess I may as well redo everything.

Everyone is going to report different stats. When I do mine it's going to be either FIFA or ESPN stats, whichever I can find if some aren't up yet.

I will do with what I find first and quote it underneath the points for that game as I don't fancy redoing all my tables.

EDIT: ESPN have now changed there stats, guess I may as well redo everything.

As a suggestion maybe wait a few hours after each match to ensure that the stats are consistent amongst the websites

I can't due to time constraints and close scheduling of matches. The finish at 01:00BST tomorrow morning, where I won't be back home after work until 17:00BST when next games are on, if I want to enjoy the WC and do this I have to update straight after final game. That will be the only game with possibly dodgy stats.

I can't due to time constraints and close scheduling of matches. The finish at 01:00BST tomorrow morning, where I won't be back home after work until 17:00BST when next games are on, if I want to enjoy the WC and do this I have to update straight after final game.

Fair enough...and hopefully:

That will be the only game with possibly dodgy stats.

I'm not at home yet, but pick forms close at 5pm. Or earliest kickoff should it be before or after 5.

Generally you won't be able to make picks after that as I'll have turned the form off but I don't have access to that yet since I'm not home.

Match stats taken from FIFA.com at 19:07

mgSfk9n.png

Match Day 3: Colombia v Greece, Uruguay v Costa Rica, England v Italy and Ivory Coast v Japan.

Last edited:
I made a couple of boo boos. I for some reason got it into my head that Cameroon won the African Cup of Nations and were therefore a decent team. And I think I may have accidentally clicked on Australia to win against Chile.

The only screw up that I could have made is Australia over Chile as well, but I think that when the stats update, I'll be in pretty decent shape.

I forgot if I picked Netherlands or Spain now! Hopefully I picked Netherlands! :lol:. I also predicted Cameroon :(.

You have nothing to worry about @Ross ;)
That's what I like to hear! :lol: My picks for tomorrow are: Colombia, Uruguay, England (Yes I may be crazy) and Ivory Coast. Now that all my exams are finished I can sit back and enjoy the world cup! :lol:

Are you just going to do the table at the end of each day rather than each match?

Columbia. Uruguay. Italy, and I forgot. I was sure Ivory Coast then I clicked Japan and I don't know if I went back on it.

In Brazil time it's tomorrow. So therefore I went with that.

Are you just going to do the table at the end of each day rather than each match?

Columbia. Uruguay. Italy, and I forgot. I was sure Ivory cost then I clicked Japan and I don't know if I went back on it.

Yes, although I have it updated with current points as of the end of each game. Just easier to sort and format the right colours once rather then 3 times a day, whereas the data is easy to get done fast.

Latest Posts

Back