Official JGTC S5 Sign Up Thread **Deadline To Join Fri 06/29**

Well eats, here's my application...

GTP username : CAMikaze
Real name : Christopher Mattiuz
Age : 39

Solo driver/Team driver : Solo unless someone wants to team up w/me.
Replay proof : None :(
NTSC or PAL : NTSC
Controller : DS2 (but may change over to DFP during the season ;))

GT online racing league experience : GTPLMS Seasons 1 & 2(Racing in 3 classes with 1 class pole position and 1 class win to show for it so far.), GTPJGTC Season 4 (#38 Honda Takata DOME NSX Driver), GTPGTS (BMW), plus a couple of other series that went defunct
Reference : Returning Driver
Ambitions/goals : Striving to improve on my performance from last year.

Question: Will we be doing a couple of testing sessions so that we get used to the car that we decide to race with for this season? Just a thought on my part.
 
Without a question Christopher is back in, welcome again. :) 👍
 
GTP username : DELFINO
Real name : MARTIN
Age : 49
Solo driver/Team driver : SOLO
Replay proof : NONE but looking for a max drive { hard to come by in australia }
NTSC or PAL : PAL
Controller : DFP/DS2
GT online racing league experience : GTPLMS
Reference : Returning driver
Ambitions/goals : PODIUMS ON MY FAVOURITE TRACKS .. GAIN SOME RESPECT BY FINISHING THIS SERIES


Reason why you called it a quit last season after 2 rounds and how it's going to change and not repeat itself this time around?
 
okay, my participation in this series is 100% dependant on if my mail arrives, if i get a new g25 wheel, so if i take someone's car, please feel free to take it if I have not verified the arrival of sir wheelie.
EDIT again, you know, i really dont think im gona be able to get in on this one... GTPd1gp was an uber drop off a cliff :ouch:
GTP username : Tulok
Real name : Bailey G.
Age : 14

Solo driver/Team driver : SOLO - Mr. G behind the wheel
Replay proof : recorded DVD from a dvd player
NTSC or PAL : NTSC
Controller : wheel

GT online racing league experience : WDS, failed GTPd1gp miserably because I had school, and a total loss of computer time...it's summertime now, though, so I can sit at home as much as I want.
Reference : i saw JGTC and I came running, <3 Super GT!
Ambitions/goals : Have fun, not get last, not miss a race! I also want to accomplish making this compettion more fun than it would be without me!

Can someoen explain teams for me, do we race the same car, and enter two lap times, or trade off races?


This anything serious? This runs on a spam of 5 months or so, if you missed a previous series in the past because of school you will encounter the same problem again my friend. We're looking for drivers racing this from A to Z.
 
And for the people already in we will pick our cars and form the teams this weekend. But I'm not starting anything yet if we only have a 10 entrants field. Pass the word, invite your friends because this will stay on hold until we have a satisfying amount of people accepted and ready to go.

I will put up some little JGTC challenges for the time we have to wait.
 
Reason why you called it a quit last season after 2 rounds and how it's going to change and not repeat itself this time around?
1. I'm a GT junkie , enjoy the wit , humor , skill and knowledge of the members here ; thus want to race in the 'best' series .. the JGTC and GTPLMS are it .
2. Had a separation from my partner last year {RL} which stuffed up lots of things .. { JGTC .. one of many }
3. I want kudos and some respect { like any other dude on the planet } .. and competing / completing your series is part of the journey ...
4. Everyone deserves a second chance .... Del will last the distance in S5 >> because he wants to race in S6 👍
 
See Martin that was a smart answer, and a smart answer will get you your second chance.

Welcome back. 👍
 
And for the people already in we will pick our cars and form the teams this weekend. But I'm not starting anything yet if we only have a 10 entrants field. Pass the word, invite your friends because this will stay on hold until we have a satisfying amount of people accepted and ready to go.

I will put up some little JGTC challenges for the time we have to wait.


O.K.,eats,about the car selection... I won't be around the PC until Monday morning,if that's not too late.
 
GTP username : racefan88501
Real name : Shawn Carroll
Age : 18

Solo driver/Team driver : solo
Replay proof : I have a digital video camera (hope that works)
NTSC or PAL : NTSC
Controller : DS2

GT online racing league experience : none
Reference : I saw the thread on the forums
Ambitions/goals : to have fun and see if i can not finish last :)
 
arright, thanks anyways, my mail hasnt arrived yet anyways..
have fun guys!
 
See Martin that was a smart answer, and a smart answer will get you your second chance.
Welcome back. 👍
Thankyou 👍 ... hmmmmm .. now what will be Dels drive 💡 .. looking forward to your post regarding the car specs : [ though now Del has just realised .. specs wont be announced untill after we decide our ride ]
= time to do some testing .

1. ASL ARTA Garaiya '03
2. Honda S2000 LM Race Car '01
3. RE AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04
4. Subaru CUSCO ADVAN IMPREZA '03
5. Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car '01
6. Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00
7. Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA '03
 
Without a question Christopher is back in, welcome again. :) 👍
Thanks eats. :D:tup: Also, I have a good idea as to what car I should use for this season. BTW, the teammate offer is still on here.;) I dunno how many Teams have entered to this point, but at least one more wouldn't hurt!
 
Well the DrewpyBalls Racing car choice is an easy guess!

I'm sure there will be no severe effort involved in working it out - Asparadrink Mazda RX-7 all the way!👍

Neil
 
GTP username : racefan88501
Real name : Shawn Carroll
Age : 18

Solo driver/Team driver : solo
Replay proof : I have a digital video camera (hope that works)
NTSC or PAL : NTSC
Controller : DS2

GT online racing league experience : none
Reference : I saw the thread on the forums
Ambitions/goals : to have fun and see if i can not finish last :)


You had your last chance with S4. Time to find another series to race in.
 
i didn't even get a chance cause my team mate dropped out after i ran one race...and i posted or pm'ed cant remember which saying since he quit i would too...that why i want to run single this time
 
sorry all if i'm out of place ... i was wandering if i did something wrong with my application since i'm the only one left in the waiting list
 
ping !
icmp is OK :)
 
Oh Illustrious Race Admin, your devoted subjects would be much appeased by an offering of information as to when your great series shall begin anew :D

i.e. what's goin' down? ;)
 
Del woke from a deep sleep .. thinking the same thing .. {hmmm , wonder what i was dreaming}
 
Not sure what the first link is for...

By my count we have 11 confirmed drivers and one on hold. My concern would be how many of those 11 drivers we have left considering the delay in season start.

Also, no word on the "challenges" nor team/car selection. Plus Eats hasn't been online since July 1...
 
I'm sure the viper eater has an acceptable reason for the delay ..
 
Of course, but he does have a habit of not dropping us a line to say "delayed, bye!" or something like that. There were times in past seasons where the drivers were all getting worried something had happened to him during one of his "disappearances"...

Anyway, just wanting to get started :)
 
Itching to get started too :) though i'm more than pleased to wait for whenever .. Del remembers Eats has a method to his madness .. he sometimes sets a 'test' .. most pass , some fail :nervous:
 
Itching to get started too :) though i'm more than pleased to wait for whenever .. Del remembers Eats has a method to his madness .. he sometimes sets a 'test' .. most pass , some fail :nervous:
Same here in regards to getting the JGTC season started.:sly: Maybe eats is waiting for some of the other series to get close to the end before getting this series revved up? :idea:It's also possible he's also testing the cars that'll be involved so that they'll be about as equal performance wise before the season starts.
 
Hi eatsviper and everyone! :bowdown:
I'd like to join to your series if possible.I am a member of the Hungarian GT4 site,where we usually organize WRS-like hot-lap races,I have there some wins and a lot of podiums,usually I finish the race in the top five.My fellow GTXDriver told me everything important from this JGTC thing and I'd like to run in it.It seems a big challenge for me.👍

GTP username : Fantomas40
Real name : Tomi
Age : 41

Solo driver/Team driver : Solo
Replay proof : None,sorry.If needed GTXDriver will help me out with Maxdrive
NTSC or PAL : PAL
Controller : Logitech G25

GT online racing league experience : Only in Hungary,here I am a brand new entrant
Reference : GTXDriver
Ambitions/goals : To finish the championship and one podium at least...
 
Good afternoon/evening Gentlemen!
I'd like to join if possible.I wrote here my entry wish but after sending it told me : "Message sent to moderators for approving" or something similar.
I made something wrong while trying to join?

Now it is O.K.
Big thanks to the moderators. :bowdown:
 
Dear eats!
Here is my friend Fantomas from Hungary.
Accept his entry wish if possible.I know that he will race the whole season. 👍
 
(I posted this in the GTPLMS thread, but since I'm signed-up for JGTC, I thought I'd put it here too. Sorry, Eats.:guilty: )

Hey y'all

I'm gonna drop out of GT4 racing and move on. I've enjoyed racing with all of you, but I have to admit that I'm bored with the limitations of racing this game. I want to race other people and other cars, in real time, not just go as fast as I can for X number of laps and then see how it stands up against everyone else. So, I'm upgrading my PC and getting a copy of GTR with plans to race online after getting a feel for the new game.

Thanks to all of you for helping me become a better sim-driver, and good luck to all! 👍

Joe
 
Back