Official Playstation Store Thread

Err, 49 cents in US and they are 45 in AUS? Isnt stuff meant to be an epic rip off over here?
It is a jpeg that I could make myself. It is a ripoff. Ripoff might be harsh, but it is clearly overpriced.

Boredom.

Benokobi, you're on your last legs. I suggest you read the AUP. We frown upon bumping threads with contentless posts, so knock it off.

I think its slightly silly of Sony to have the Playstation Store back but not the welcome back package, talk about the biggest tease ever! I have a feeling it might be due to developers complaining that it would cannibalize their pay content that week.

I think its slightly silly of Sony to have the Playstation Store back but not the welcome back package, talk about the biggest tease ever! I have a feeling it might be due to developers complaining that it would cannibalize their pay content that week.

Incorrect, they're testing it so when all 77 million users come to download it, it works.

I think that they don't want everyone to tie up the network with 1 gig downloads right off the bat.

More like 6GB+ all at once! I could actually see the store crashing as soon as the welcome back package is up if Sony are not careful.

1 option would be to limit the D/L, so instead of downloading both your chosen games at once or back to back as it were, you D/L 1 game per 7 days.

Dunno if that's feasible but....

Incorrect, they're testing it so when all 77 million users come to download it, it works.

Robin
That's what they are saying, but we don't really know FOR SURE the reason why

It seems a plausible explanation... the Store is going to be rammed with users as it is, immediately opening free content downloads would probably completely fry the shiny new servers.

Back