Track Request Thread - Post the tracks you want to see!

Which track would you like to race on?
I guess there are a lot of people willing to create tracks for those who don't have a tablet.

Post the name of the track you would like to see made!

I'll start: Seattle (GT4)
seattlegm.jpg

Unfortunately, super sharp hairpins can't be done like this in the app. You can set the width of the road, but it adds grass and barriers on either side. In this case you could just make the sharpest curve you can and just lenghten the straight to and from it.

It also runs in to an issue if the track is too skinny in points. Those grass and barrier areas can interfere with the way the real track runs, so you have to adjust it. I found this out while trying to make Pacific Raceway (in Seattle). What I made was something that is pretty close, but not 100% exact. I also made the Las Vegas speedway inner road course (used by Dream Racing, where you rent supercars and race them) so I can practice before my actual laps coming up. It was too skinny in parts too, so I had to adjust.

I was, however able to make Portland International Raceway pretty true to form (without the chicanes, it was too tight of a corner for the app). I'd link them, but for some reason I can't sign in to my account on the app even though it was working earlier.

Ryk
I'd quite enjoy an Old Riverside - Set in the "Death Valley" area (It's Los Angeles, its practically a desert and I know it is a Shopping Centre Car Park now!)

I got this one drafted but can't transfer, well I did the NASCAR variant. It draws well, corners not too sharp and the 600m straight fits easily.

I've finished making Circuit Park Zandvoort and I have Seattle Circuit done up, just need to add the details to it (curbing, grandstands, etc). Also, someone proposed a Special Stage City (picture below) and I might give that a try and Complex String. So far I've had no problems transferring to the PS3.

Attachments

• ssr2.jpg
    ssr2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 128
B.K
Since I cant use the Track editor, I would be very thankfull if someone could make Motorland Aragon. The same which is used in the Moto GP(Configuration for FIM sanctioned sports).

Its a really nice Track with 2 "corkscrews".

Motorland Aragón

Length 5.078 km (3.155 mi)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciudad_del_Motor_de_Aragón

b1671d7b-cd1d-4671-85a4-5f05d9b1e5c1_800.jpg

834px-Motorland_Arag%C3%B3n_FIM.svg.png

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I can do it for you. Shouldn't take me too long. You have the videos as well so I should be able to get the curbing done as well.

Edit: Track is done and tested! Video will be up tomorrow morning! :) The course is shared on my community in GT6.

Last edited:
Sochi is the next F1 race, I'd love to give that a go to learn the track more. They just announced it'll change to a night race like Singapore. It'd be awesome to be able to place lights in the app for night racing.

Sochi is the next F1 race, I'd love to give that a go to learn the track more. They just announced it'll change to a night race like Singapore. It'd be awesome to be able to place lights in the app for night racing.
Sochi is pretty flat too, so it should come out nice.

I understand the limitations on the course maker Its totally fine with me. Thanks

Alright, I'll see what I can do! :) Once I finish re-doing Zandvoort I'll do COTA.

Edit: So I'll upload a video of what I have of COTA tomorrow morning. The track is a little narrow, I'll have to redo it later tomorrow.

Last edited:
Alright, I'll see what I can do! :) Once I finish re-doing Zandvoort I'll do COTA.

Edit: So I'll upload a video of what I have of COTA tomorrow morning. The track is a little narrow, I'll have to redo it later tomorrow.

ok please dont feel rushed to do it im in no hurry but thanks a lot

I can do it for you. Shouldn't take me too long. You have the videos as well so I should be able to get the curbing done as well.

Edit: Track is done and tested! Video will be up tomorrow morning! :) The course is shared on my community in GT6.
THANKS Man!:bowdown:

I will try it this evening. Cant wait.

From what i see so far you did it pretty accurate. Its almost identical with the outline.:cheers:

Any chance someone could make Highlands Motorsport Park in NZ. Been a dream to try this track. It's made from the Quinn's favourite sections from around the world. Cheers
Edit - dont think we can do bridges yet. damn

Attachments

• highlands_motorsport_park.jpg
    highlands_motorsport_park.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Back