Track Request Thread - Post the tracks you want to see!

I'd love to race on Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, with the lesser elevation changes it's something I think could be made on Course Maker. I'm just not talented enough to make it

Can anyone be awesome and make this for me Iceland MotoPark

Attachments

• ISL Iceland MotoPark A2.gif
    ISL Iceland MotoPark A2.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 28
  • MotoPark_Track_500_source.jpg
    MotoPark_Track_500_source.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 30
When I try and upload my gpx file to the app it always crashes, can someone try and upload it in their app so I can see if it's just the file or something wrong on my end. Thanks

When I try and upload my gpx file to the app it always crashes, can someone try and upload it in their app so I can see if it's just the file or something wrong on my end. Thanks

I read on the app reviews that it has been happening to others. I've only been using JPEG images so I can't give you an answer :(

I read on the app reviews that it has been happening to others. I've only been using JPEG images so I can't give you an answer :(

How big (file size) JPEG's have you been uploading? Every time I try and upload a JPEG it says "this file type is not supported" :grumpy:

How big (file size) JPEG's have you been uploading? Every time I try and upload a JPEG it says "this file type is not supported" :grumpy:

I don't think it matters because I've been using a few JPEG photos from google. JPEG should be the one that works because I tried using PNG files but it doesn't work

Yes, I even set the corner radii to reduced... I think they've got a few patches to release before I'm any good at using it >.<

I know if you set the track as narrow as possible it might be better, but it's no fun with a narrow track. I know that sometimes if I don't have enough room, I just move the track outside of the reference image to try and get a better angle (if that makes sense?). Other than that, I'm not really sure what else :(

There is a first attempt for the glorious El Capitan track from GT4 but it's not very accurate.
If someone would try and do a better attempt it'd be great.
One of the finest tracks PD has ever produced - and a shame it wasn't continued in any of the following versions of the game ;(

Old DTM Circuit "Alemannenring" Singen, Germany(my hometown)
Length 2,8 Km
Width: i have no clue
Turns:8
Some Background Information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alemannenring
Track Layout
800px-Alemannenring.svg.png

someone already made a very close replica of this circuit in rfactor

and please upload a clip(if possible), it's not the most exciting track, but i'm still curious, to see this track in action.
i planned to create this track by myself, but just recently i sold gt6(maybe 2 weeks ago) lol

Last edited:
I really have no idea how to properly make circuits with elevation changes.
I could give it go but it will probably take a while.
I don't think there is a lot. I think turn 3/4 is kinda the only place with any significant elevation change. The rest as far as I can tell on TV and the F1 games is pretty level.

Would like to see 2 of my favourite tracks.

This config of surfers paradise.

I've had a go at this, you should be able to get it here - https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/gtxf-Samoht/course/1311322/

It works pretty well I think. The start-finish straight had to be straight rather than slightly curved to the right as in real life due to the Course Maker requiring a 600m straight. I wasn't 100% certain about some of the wiggles, as they aren't totally clear on google maps, but I put some wiggles in and they are quite fun ! I also dropped some kerbs in as braking point markers on the approach to turns 3 & 5, as I kept arriving far too fast into them. Length is 4,577m against 4470 in reality, so only about 3% different.

Good track, must be fun to drive in real life!

Latest Posts

Back