Track Request Thread - Post the tracks you want to see!

Detroit belle isle, or long beach... both are street tracks and pretty flat. I go to the Detroit track every year and live close by it...Wikipedia has maps for both. I would try it myself, but have no access to use the app... thx.

Oh, mine is the English description. The japanese one I just found on the community. Sorry for the late reply.
No worries. I figured it out I just wanted to be sure. The track is great. Thanks a lot for the work.

Alright so I have Bahrain all done, just needs to be tested and will be up hopefully soon.

Last edited:
AMP - Atlantic Motorsport Park:
AMP-Map.jpg

And
Calabogie Motorsport Park:
calabogiemap.jpg

I tried making both myself, but the paddock and clearances are too tight. I don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

Edit: I also have a point to point course I'd love to have made of my favourite drive from home. I recorded into gpx format but since I'm on an iPad I can't figure out for the life of me how to import it :(

AMP - Atlantic Motorsport Park:
AMP-Map.jpg

And
Calabogie Motorsport Park:
calabogiemap.jpg

I tried making both myself, but the paddock and clearances are too tight. I don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

Edit: I also have a point to point course I'd love to have made of my favourite drive from home. I recorded into gpx format but since I'm on an iPad I can't figure out for the life of me how to import it :(

Are you using Eifel flat and using the images as a reference images?

Waterford hills:

WaterfordSatelliteNew.jpg

The start line is by the large building in the middle (at the white line of course) and goes clockwise.

The corner on the bottom left is on a very large hill so if its possible lease put it in, otherwise the track is somewhat flat.

It should be about 1.5 miles.

whrri-grounds3-280x158.jpg

subaru-wrx-ford-mustang-at-waterford-hills.jpg

I would like to request the old layout of Silverstone (2000-2009), I have tried to create it myself the result of which can be found on my page but its not great and I'm not a very patient man so if anyone is like me and thinks the old layout is the best and would be so kind as to recreate the track for me it would be greatly appreciated.
Oh just a little tip, I had terrible problems trying to get the scale right putting the start/finish line where it ought to be but was able to cure that issue by putting the start/finish along the hanger straight.

Attachments

• Silverstone_2000.jpg
    Silverstone_2000.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 16
I'm looking for long distance point to point tracks because I want to take advantage of standing starts. Doesn't have to be touge tracks, they can be fast sweepers like Spa since I intend to use them with high powered cars.

Here it is!

The problem with the course maker is, that you cant edit the height and depth of the corners exactly. Thats why (I think) you cant design the corkscrews for some tracks how you want to. Its still nice to see some good old tracks which we will probably never get in gt7.

Would it be possible to make a skid pad? I want to try drifting with my wheel without bouncing off walls, and to try other driving maneuvers. Thanks

I'd like to see someone make Willow Spring Big Willow with the Death Valley environment. Then maybe we could run a spot the difference competition!

;)

Are you using Eifel flat and using the images as a reference images?
Yes, I even set the corner radii to reduced... I think they've got a few patches to release before I'm any good at using it >.<

Back