Oh my, I got a GT6 Road bug!

  • Thread starter Thread starter J24681357
  • 30 comments
  • 3,521 views
Messages
465
United States
United States
Messages
J24681357-
HNI_0015_MPO.jpg
When I saw this, i immediately toke a picture of it:
 
you bought LSD didn't you?

I hope your talking about the (limited slip differential) lol .. so when you install/adjust the differential on that car it colors the tracks ? .. is it just that car ?
 
I hope your talking about the (limited slip differential) lol .. so when you install/adjust the differential on that car it colors the tracks ? .. is it just that car ?
I don't know what happened it lol...
 
Kaz's attempt at a livery editor ? Someone tell him he missed !
 
Haven't had that one yet but I did have one where the road in Monza just disappeared and I was racing in nothingness trying to figure out where the track was.
 
Must've been some might special LSD settings...
 
I am an artist
My car is the brush
The track is my canvas.

I am a brush...
 
HNI_0017_MPO.jpg
Oh no, I found another bug!

When a person left the room and the host changed, i suddenly jumped up in the air XD. After that, my car was stuck at that same spot no matter what I did.
 
When I saw this, i immediately toke a picture of it:
Pass that stuff man, I want a Toke. :drool:
Anyways, seen this a number of times, at Indy Drag Racing, one of the many GT6 flaws...
 
Back