OHRA Street Wars.....

• Thread starter Charlloots
  • 43 comments
I'm in for this also. Starting tomorrow? I feel like there is going to be that one stand out car though.
Maybe but the car of my choice is right at the limits but i would not be surprised if it is ban after tomorrow tho... And what time depending on it i might not be able to make it :scared:

I sent out the friend request's , hopefully the racing will be close.we will find out if any one car stands out if so we will figure out what to do as a group as far as banning any one type of make and model for this street class. there should be quite a few cars that can be tuned for this event. Tomorrow will be more of a meet and greet test and tune type of day, depending on how many show up.Next sunday will be the official start of this class, this will give people time to test and tune their street car for Street Wars.

Maybe but the car of my choice is right at the limits but i would not be surprised if it is ban after tomorrow tho... And what time depending on it i might not be able to make it :scared:

$100 says it's the Gallardo, it has 799hp exactly, the only thing is that you can't put full weight reduction on it.

5zflax.jpg

Hey Race Fans,
If anyone is interested in Street Wars,
feel free to send me a FR or you can post in this thread.
This thread is also open to all ideas concerning Street Wars,
and keeping the cars on a level playing field. what ever car you enter with is the car you finish with that day. If you claim F S C that week you must use that car each week untill someone takes the title away.

Each week the fastest street car will be posted in this thread,
to see who holds the F S C title and how long they can hold on to it.

Depending on how many people want in and their schedules Time and Day subject to change.
Nicely put together bro! 👍

It is not the gallardo remember the fact that it still has to fit under 600pp the gallardo is well over 600

I know, you told me yesterday, I was just saying that if the Gallardo fit into the PP limit it would be overpowered, I don't think the PP is that low on it anyway so nothing to worry about lol.

Street Wars has been updated
60's & 70's American Muscle....MAX HP 798
ran this class this morning had a good turnout with some good racing.
found this old school street drag racing video thought you guys might like it.

There is a clip of some cars doing burnouts in Manhattan, those are my peeps...true diehard street racers, as well as grudge racing at the track

Back