OK, I have to say something - but sorry for not saying anything

• Thread starter amar212
  • 969 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ffs mate shut up! Enough with this one-man defence of Castle Sony! People are rightly disappointed and annoyed with how long it is taking PD to release what is, lets not forget, A VIDEOGAME! The loyal fans have heard NOTHING about this damn game, and besides an overpriced, half-assed demo, we have NOTHING to go on. If people wish to express their dismay and frustration well good, maybe if enough people do that then PD (or Sony for that matter) might sit up and take notice. Many hundreds of people around the world I'm sure feel exactly the same way. The fanbase has been incredibly patient, but that only goes so far.

I think GT Ace were referring to the "Thanks for nothing amar" which is a very weird remark in the first place. I too would stand guard for the Castle Amar :)

Yes its a videogame so stop acting like frustrated emos and stop the god damn whining.
And if you think Prologue is overpriced dont buy it. You act like you got raped or something, because of a videogame and this is pissing me off when i look at all the other important thngs where you could use your energy for.

EDIT: Of course i was reffering to that thats why i quoted it. lol

lol, people are getting too worked up now.. chill guys, let the good times commence soon and just wait till E3 at least before going on a all out attack on GT5/Nostradamus Amar.
Something is coming, and yes GT5 is late (what did you expect anyway? it's not like the first 4 were developed and delivered in no time) but it will be delivered.

lol, people are getting too worked up now.. chill guys, let the good times commence soon and just wait till E3 at least before going on a all out attack on GT5/Nostradamus Amar.
Something is coming, and yes GT5 is late (what did you expect anyway? it's not like the first 4 were developed and delivered in no time) but it will be delivered.

There is a difference between three or four months late and "sometime in the distant future". Oh and I was addressing G.T.Ace's general attitude, not any defence of a bloke restrained by an NDA.

G.T.ACE. A measure of hypocrisy, complaining about the complainers?

Nothing personal, just :lol: Don't like complainers, don't read forums.

Who will bet that we see nothing from GT5 @ the E3 ??? :)

But im shutting up now till there will be new infos...

I've got a great idea... how about we all shut it and use this thing called patience. You know, waiting for things. Yes we've waited ages and ages for any news regarding GT5. And yes, I can see why some of you believe it's getting to the point where it is really taking the piss. But there has never been a release date. So how can it be late? Polyphony have said when they would have liked GT5 to be released, but that doesn't mean after that date has passed, it is late. It can't be late if it doesn't have an arrival date.

I'm not surprised in the slightest that GT5 is still not with us. Polyphony are trying to create the mother of all driving/racing games, and you can't do that in 3-4 years. You need longer than that to create a masterpiece. You don't just cobble together the GT4 game engine, boost up the graphics and frame rate, add a few more cars and tracks, and create some shoddy, badly put together online mode, then that's it. :dunce:

But in the grand scheme of things, it's a video game. A brilliant one, but just a videogame. So how about people stop complaining, moaning, whinging, cussing, and throwing abuse and hatred at Sony and Polyphony. Poyphony are a secretive company. They say bugger all usually until the game is a few weeks away from release. That's just how they are, so get over it. They don't want to give anything away to the competition. The best way of doing that is to not talk about it, and not tell anyone.

And Sony are a huge company. They have a lot of greater things to worry about than just one videogame. That's why they've got Polyphony, they worry about the game, not Sony.

Stop cussing down Polyphony, stop throwing abuse at Sony. This thread is here to talk about Amar's cryptic message. To discuss what connects to what. It's not a thread to flame Polyphony and Sony.

How do you know its a brilliant game? It isn't out yet.

chris-crocker.jpg

"Leave SONY ALONE!!!"

Last edited:
Sony suck balls, and so does Gran Turismo. I never thought I'd think this way, but now I do. Everything is just taking too damn long.

EDIT: Just read the news page.. Is Gran Turismo 5 coming to multiple platforms!? As in Xbox, PC and whatever!?!?!?

Last edited:
I know, that i'm upset that it's taking so long and without any new information! It can come this year, next year or 2011 and i will still buy the game! As will 99% of the people on this forum!!

It's not a new concept to be aggravated with the not-actual news from amar.

After overwhelming complaining (and a thread dedicated to do just that after several threads led to constant complaining) about PD taking so long, we get cryptic riddles whos meanings is in all actuality left to anyones wild imagination, which ultimately informs us...thats right, of nothing.

If they aren't going to tell us anything, I'd rather not be teased with riddles that mean nothing to me.

Keep in mind, this is a video game....there is no need for all this secrecy.

Uhh....I think Amar/Sony should drop a few more hints to hold us over right about now. I mean, as much as an NDA is worth to Sony, it's worthless to the people who give up on GT/PS3 because they took so long.

They wouldn't mind saving a couple of fans, would they?

Cry and moan all you like... You have a PS3 now, you'll buy GT5 whenever it comes out. No one is kidding anyone here, threatening to not buy it because it takes to long.

Funny how nothing can get people so worked up. I see where you're coming from GTACE

For me, my disappointment is at PD for not giving us any heads up on new GT5 game, sure we got Prologue, its huge heads up, but most wanted features, Damage, Body kits, Livery Editors, weather/day night cycles... KAZ mention some of them, but its not 100% if it will make it in or not.. That is my disappointment.

So far all we know for FULL GT5 game is that there will be Private rooms. How bout all the things I mention above? Comon PD, drop down some good info for loyal fans.

Cry and moan all you like... You have a PS3 now, you'll buy GT5 whenever it comes out. No one is kidding anyone here, threatening to not buy it because it takes to long.
What if I won't buy it? What if I'm gonna sell my PS3? I ain't buying it if it doesn't live up to my expectations, period...

We'll miss you, Patrik. For all of half a minute... ;)

Seriously, the number of people who won't buy GT5 - and for many, a PS3 - is so small, no one would notice, no one would care. They could buy a PC racer like I did, and fight to get it to recognize forcefeedback in their racing wheel. Or buy a 360 to play Forza 3 with that overpriced, cheap flimsy plastic FFB Wheel, and pray every day their Box doesn't implode or the paddle shifters snap.

Having dealt with both, I'm done with my adventures in PC gaming and giving another dollar to a monopoly who treats their customers like dirt. You guys can leave if you want, but you'll be sorry...

What if I won't buy it? What if I'm gonna sell my PS3? I ain't buying it if it doesn't live up to my expectations, period...

Good luck finding a product that does live up to those expectations.

There are lots of great titles for the PS3. It's a functional Blu-ray player, and an internet access point. You would be an idiot to sell your PS3, especially over something as trivial as a Developer not spilling the beans on an unreleased product. G'head and ask any company about their lucrative products that are under development. See how much info you get.

Not knowing what the game will have, now, will only heighten the excitement that comes when you discover the full game's new features. That, and they won't tip their hand to the competition. I can see telling us a few features and providing a car and track list, once a release date is announced, but I don't hold any ill will over having to wait.

Since when is GT5 expected to be crap? You people crack me up. :lol:

You see, I don't mind waiting. In fact, I'll wait years for things, depending on what they are. And here in lies the problem. Polyphony says wait. OK, no problem. Polyphony say nothing. OK, this is cool, very secretive. Polyphony stills says nothing. Umm, can we have some information please?

I have no problem waiting, I just like to know what it is I'm waiting for.

You see, I don't mind waiting. In fact, I'll wait years for things, depending on what they are. And here in lies the problem. Polyphony says wait. OK, no problem. Polyphony say nothing. OK, this is cool, very secretive. Polyphony stills says nothing. Umm, can we have some information please?

I have no problem waiting, I just like to know what it is I'm waiting for.

You are waiting for a racing game, called Gran Turismo 5. Man i thought everybody knew that! :sly:

Good luck finding a product that does live up to those expectations.

There are lots of great titles for the PS3. It's a functional Blu-ray player, and an internet access point. You would be an idiot to sell your PS3, especially over something as trivial as a Developer not spilling the beans on an unreleased product. G'head and ask any company about their lucrative products that are under development. See how much info you get.

Not knowing what the game will have, now, will only heighten the excitement that comes when you discover the full game's new features. That, and they won't tip their hand to the competition. I can see telling us a few features and providing a car and track list, once a release date is announced, but I don't hold any ill will over having to wait.

Since when is GT5 expected to be crap? You people crack me up. :lol:

Ok excitement has been heightened enough now - can we have the game please?

I wonder how many games news sites will pick that up and run with it as exclusive news!

I suggest to all of you, even though it might be a little difficult for some of you, just drag your thoughts of GT5 away and think about other things.

I think i haven't thought about GT5 since like 3-4 weeks and i wont look in here for another 2-3 weeks.

Just live with the flow and don't wrap your whole mind and attention to a videogame! ... even though it is one hell of a video game :D

Chris

ok but its absolutly noise...
fm3 release many new features, they tell always something, PD its 3 years that didn't tell nothing...
for me they have fear to show new feature cuz there aren't, or there are the same like always, yes...
yes will be this the really surprise, they promised dwl damage for prologue but they didnt.. maybe they keep it only for the final release cuz it will be the only new feature of the game...
im disappointed, but it will be true...

Well at this stage all I can say is if GT5 is at E3 they dam better blow us away with fat options and features..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back