Ok, now this is just... cruel...

United States
None of your business
This makes me wish I could punch those license officials in the face...:

Attachments

• GT4IB2test.jpg
    GT4IB2test.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 219
You're worked over on IB-2?? Imagine it was biffing Mission 34 by .2th across the line behind the 300SL Gullwing. For the 7th time. Another ten minutes of your life wasted by Mercedes trying to do it at a BMW track. :lol:

Cheers,
Jetboy

We've all been there before. I think there was a test I took back in GT2 where I made the EXACT gold time, and it didn't give me gold. :banghead:

We've all been there before. I think there was a test I took back in GT2 where I made the EXACT gold time, and it didn't give me gold. :banghead:
That's weird, because in GT4, you can equal the time and still get gold... maybe they felt sorry for us :lol:

Yeah, I remember on one of my games I golded 4 out of the first 5 licenses by less than .002 seconds, two being the exact gold time.

This has happened to me a few times. But once this happened twice in a row... on the same test...

It must have to do with rounding; perhaps 25.1998 (rounds to 25.200) is gold while 25.2004 (also rounds to 25.200) is silver. You can definitely earn gold for matching the gold time, so this is the only explanation that I can imagine.

A few times I missed mission 34 by less than a half of a second. What really sucks about that test though is when you're just sitting there on the grid waiting for the handicap ticker to count down to zero.

A few times I missed mission 34 by less than a half of a second. What really sucks about that test though is when you're just sitting there on the grid waiting for the handicap ticker to count down to zero.

I agree. That is the worst. You're sitting there for like 2 minutes or something, waiting. :mad::ouch:

I got in the habit of changing the channel while I was waiting, just to watch a bit a Seinfeld (or whatever) to take my mind off the intenseness of the countdown. This must be timed, however. Do it wrong, next thing you know the mission starts and you're still sitting there! :nervous: Then you gotta start the whole process all over again. :banghead:

Back