OK, PD. The Joke's Over. Time to adjust the game.

• Thread starter Voodoovaj
  • 32 comments

Would you like to see the game adjusted

• YES - PLEASE adjust the tires and the top speed

Votes: 85 78.0%
  • YES - Please adjust top speed, I like the tires

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • YES - Please adjust the tires, I like the top speed

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • NO - Don't mess with the game. I like it as is

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • NO - Don't mess with the game because I have to retune everything

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • NO - I hate change

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Furthermore I do think Kaz purposefully made some of the faster cars IRL have lower pp than they should in game, to reflect how fast the car was in a race against its mean competition IRL. I.e. Ferarri Enzo is stupid fast exotic both in game within a good chunk of the PP and IRL

But a car being fast without limitations is fine. Having a game system that is intended to even the playing field, and then negating that system by intent is counter productive. Is an Enzo just as fast with it's power cut in half?

But, in an event, adjustments aren't happening. We haven't seen an update in months. We've been totally abandoned and frankly, in retrospect, GT6 has been a phoned in effort that has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

But a car being fast without limitations is fine. Having a game system that is intended to even the playing field, and then negating that system by intent is counter productive. Is an Enzo just as fast with it's power cut in half?

But, in an event, adjustments aren't happening. We haven't seen an update in months. We've been totally abandoned and frankly, in retrospect, GT6 has been a phoned in effort that has left a very bad taste in my mouth.
I fail to see the point that you are making in relation to my post. I proposed the idea that PP is just there as a basic guide, but Kaz has obviously given some thought and made other cars faster as he sees fit. PP just exists for casual gamers and yet another filter to class/categorize cars(think...if PP did not exist...how would seasonals work? only euro cars 500hp 1000kg? PP is a basic categorizing) anyone experienced will be able to sort out the mess doing the math with relative ease.

It's the even game curse for PD. GT2, 4 (from I've read/heard) & 6 were/are over all not that great compared to GT1,3 & 5. Kinda like Star Trek :lol:
I think PD used us a (un)willing test subjects for GT7 to test new models for the game.
We(I) can hope that GT sport/7 is a solid game that will restore my faith in the franchise, other wise I'll be heading off to other games like AC or Drive Club.

Back