Okay I love playing games on my comp. But this guy is taking it too far.

  • Thread starter Thread starter NocturnalPS
  • 14 comments
  • 788 views

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
Messages
8,541
United States
Tx, Alamo City
Messages
XRaptor529
I dont mind spending 1-2 maybe even 3 G's on a computer but 30? Hell no.
 

Attachments

  • geekdom.jpg
    geekdom.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 119
Ha! Maybes hes training to be a pilot or something?
 
Amagine trying to play a first person shooter game. You would have to check every corner for an enemy - :lol:
 
That would be the ultimate computer entertainment system.
 
I would love to play Flight Simulator 2002 on that rig! :)
 
Holy crap, I would love to have one of those...:drool:
 
Doesn't LM have something like that? He has 3 if I remember correctly, all displaying one big image.
 
Now, imagine your maximum resolution with that many monitors...
 
Let's see, 7 computers, 9 CRT monitors, 4 LCD monitors... And I ask, why not just get one of those screens that's like a slice of a bubble. I've seen them advertised in some magazines, they use a projector to display the image on some surface that's bevled around you, somewhat... Then you don't have the monitor casings that get annoying....
 
Can you image this guy's electricity bill! I mean, the monitor consumes more power than any other part of the computer, and he's got 13 of them.
 
3 of them are LCD monitors so it wouldnt be as much as you say, but it would still be a lot.
 
Back