Old school GT-R non-turbo in action.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Encyclopedia
  • 9 comments
  • 785 views
I think I need to change my pants..:O
 
That sound is absolutely awesome! Such a great sound from the engine! Just great stuff! 👍 👍 👍

I also found myself paying particular attention to the track. Thanks GT4! 👍
 
Nice! makes me want to go play GT4 right now.
 
there's only 1 sound better than that- on top gear when richard is driving the zonda f and he shouts 'LISTEN TO THAT!'-and it goes past-thats the only better sound
 
CCX
there's only 1 sound better than that- on top gear when richard is driving the zonda f and he shouts 'LISTEN TO THAT!'-and it goes past-thats the only better sound


I disagree, since there's no real comparison to independant throttle bodies on an inline-6.
 
The sound is definitely very incredible. A very great sound from the Inline-Six.
 
Very nice sound!!

Great vid 👍
 
Back