Old tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
113
Messages
Skunkyskunkface
Are there any old tracks you miss from previous games and which, if any would you like to see in gt5? I particularly miss the pikes peak hill climb course, midfield raceway and seattle city course.

El capitan, Tahiti road and red rock valley.
 
Hi

I'd want them all back apart from hong kong & soule (sorry can't spell today) as they were terrible. I wasn't a fan of new york either as it was tricky to see were you was going (may be better on gt5).

Paul
 
Not a fan of those either, or the current London track.
 
I would add the Grand Canyon rally race, El Capitan and Las Vagas drag strip to your list. I personally would rather have less cars and more tracks in the game. There is no need for 100 skylines in my opinion.
 
Midfield, Apricot Hill, and Seattle are the ones I miss the most. Please bring them back!
 
Yea i really miss Midfield, DrivingPark Oval Track (for high seed tests) and, ok, i just want all back. Love those old tracks...
 
Midfield, Apricot Hill, and Seattle are the ones I miss the most. Please bring them back!

I forgot apricot hill :) Great track. Oh there are so many I wish I could drive them all on gt5.
 
Try the search bar next time.
There are a lot of threads about this.
However I really miss Pikes Peak and Mid Field.
 
Try the search bar next time.
There are a lot of threads about this.

However I really miss Pikes Peak and Mid Field.

Very useful advice. But I vote for Red Rock Valley
 
Red rock valley was my "go to" track
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back