Olegonic's drift videos G27 wheel

• Thread starter Olegonic
  • 44 comments
what is vdc?
Это соревнование по дрифту. Попробуй если хочешь, они сейчас на cm пересели. Но мой тебе совет катайся чаще в японских комнатах. У англоговорящего дрифт сообщества нету будущего. Скатываются ниже некуда. Я кину тебе в Л.С. пару видео с настоящим дрифтом в gt5.

И не переводи это никому плиз :d

LeoRX - [Translated
;6996253]This competition is for drifting. Try it if you want, now they were transferred to the cm. But my advice to you skate more often in the Japanese room. In English-speaking community, no drift of the future. Slipping below nowhere. I toss you in the LS a couple of videos with this drift in gt5.

And do not translate it to anyone pliz :D.

Translated to give the moderators a break.

Last edited:
Thank you MSTER and Leo, now I know.
I have made a new stand for my seat and painted wheel adaptor and stand.
If paint is cured in 10-20 mins I go to Gran Turismo.

Tomorrow I will fabricate new gear shifters for my 350mm wheel.
Video will follow if idea satisfies me. Just in case if someone needs same.

I don't participate in online drift battles and champs due to my slow internet connection when I am on my ship (sattelite connection 512 kb/sec).
When I am at home I didn't drift much because I have DFGT wheel there. After G27 (on ship) I don't like DFGT (at home).
But, this time when I come back home I would buy G27 so I will definitely take part in those events.

I don't participate in online drift battles and champs due to my slow internet connection when I am on my ship (sattelite connection 512 kb/sec).
When I am at home I didn't drift much because I have DFGT wheel there. After G27 (on ship) I don't like DFGT (at home).
But, this time when I come back home I would buy G27 so I will definitely take part in those events.

Is it really that bad? 512kb doesn't sound too bad (to me). You could atleast try it out

512 isn't bad. But, 15 computers are on board and every single is connected to LAN, someone using Skype, someone watch videos online. Like me. You can imagine what speed I have finally

512 isn't bad. But, 15 computers are on board and every single is connected to LAN, someone using Skype, someone watch videos online. Like me. You can imagine what speed I have finally

You could ask them very friendly if they'd let you play :lol:
In most drift comps like VDC there are 2 people on track at max. We have some other people with bad internet like The_KingB_. We always leave the room except for the judges and his opponent (if he's in a battle) to avoid lag and could do the same for you.

Actually, some rooms work good for me if:
1. Voice chat OFF
2. One to One on track.
So you are rather right about it. I must try more often.
I go to switch my PS3 on now and give it a try. May I send you FR?

Back