OMFG! The best Car day of my LIFE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 40 comments
  • 1,527 views
PublicSecrecy
^^^

Back with a vengeance.

That post was made ten days ago. In fact it was before I didn't get warned. Nice
 
M5Power
This is the second-stupidest thing I've ever heard. The stupidest, "I'm the blackest Asian in Maryland," suffered a real challenge from this today.

You're an asshole - but you're from Saratoga, so it's given.

I use my own good judgment to determine how fast I should drive & I don't rely on signs. I'm not an asshole, I'm actually a really neat guy if you get to know me. Driving the way I do actually makes me a better driver than someone like you who follows the speed limit exactly the way it is.
 
Of course it does.
 
Driving the way I do actually makes me a better driver than someone like you who follows the speed limit exactly the way it is.
Your a better driver because you show no consideration for the law?
 
ExigeExcel
Your a better person because you show no consideration for the law?

Don't try to prove him wrong, it'll be like trying to tell a drifter that it's slower than grip-racing. :rolleyes:
 
:lol:

I just re-read my post and realised I used person instead of driver :ouch: [EDITED]
 
Jeez, that sounds just as bad as the guy on the radio (Comedy forum) saying he scares cops.
 
Quick_Nick
I use my own good judgment to determine how fast I should drive & I don't rely on signs. I'm not an asshole, I'm actually a really neat guy if you get to know me. Driving the way I do actually makes me a better driver than someone like you who follows the speed limit exactly the way it is.
I'm sure this guy was using his own good judgement to determine how fast he should drive and not relying on the posted limit. Speed limits are posted for a reason, not just to fill quotas.

And I'm not going to comment on the rest of that post, seems to remind me of a thread that S13drifter made ..
 
Quick_Nick
I use my own good judgment to determine how fast I should drive & I don't rely on signs. I'm not an asshole, I'm actually a really neat guy if you get to know me. Driving the way I do actually makes me a better driver than someone like you who follows the speed limit exactly the way it is.

I don't follow the speed limit - I speed just as much as you, probably. But I don't act like it's not wrong - or potentially dangerous - and I don't use arrogance to try and pretend it makes me a 'better driver'. How old are you? When I was just starting to drive I had the very same attitude. Then I grew up
 
Quick_Nick
I use my own good judgment to determine how fast I should drive & I don't rely on signs. I'm not an asshole, I'm actually a really neat guy if you get to know me. Driving the way I do actually makes me a better driver than someone like you who follows the speed limit exactly the way it is.

Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)


Well if you say so...at least we have a lesser chance of dying than you! :O
 
Back